DAY IN SL 2

She stood in front of a beautiful house. Everything screamed "expensive". She didn't know her now ex-boyfriend was rich.

"Can't wait for Adam to get kicked out on to the streets, I do not believe that his brother would let him stay at his house after what he did."

"Adam's brother is a saint, I would have told Adam to leave the house ages ago, or at least reminded him that he was a guest."

"I can't believe that Adam's brother would let that womaniser stay at his house, including that Adam would bring girls in everyday and tell everyone that this house belongs to him."

"Adam won't have enough money to stay at the cheapest motel."

Mia heard whispers from people walking past the house. So this house belongs to the guy she was texting. The one who she is supposed to hate. Finally she knocked the door.

Adam opened the door.

"Hello Adam Randon." she said looking at the guy she dated for nearly a year. What did she see in him? Just another jerk bodybuilder who thinks he rules the world.

"Hi slut." Adam said with a grin. "Did you come to apologise?"

"Where did you get that video from, and why the hell did you upload it on to the social media?" she tried to stay calm even so she wanted to kill this dick.

"I thought the world deserved to know who you really are." the grin still didn't leave his face. "About where I got that video from," he chuckled, "Amy kindly send it to me."

Mia felt the colour draining from her face. Her best friend. Amy. How could she.

"You have great friends, don't you?" Mia wanted to kill him, how could he find this funny?

"I know what I did is bad, but isn't what you did is too much?" Mia could feel tears coming to her eye.

"Oh, I forgot he didn't tell you." he looked evil now. "You fucked my brother darling." And he shut the door on her face.