T.P.L.M.

You walked into the school alongside your two best friends, Bianca and Casey, with a big smile on your face. You three headed over to your lockers, which were ironically next to each other.

“Hey y/n,” Casey began as she pulled a textbook out her locker, “Are you going to the party tonight?”

“Are you kidding me?” You scoffed, “I have that huge English essay due Monday that I haven’t even started yet.”

“C’mon, its junior year, you need to live a little,” Bianca laughed.

“I can live a little when I graduate college and make something of myself,” You smiled and rolled your eyes as the bell rang. You slammed your locker shut and began walking with them down the halls.

“Well have fun at home alone tonight because both Bianca and I are going.” Casey pointed out before disappearing into a classroom.

“I will have fun writing my paper that I will surely get an amazing grade on.”

Bianca rolled her eyes, “You’re such a loser.”

“Proud to be one darling,” You smiled proudly, “Have fun getting your drinks spiked tonight.”

“Trust me, we will,” She called as you walked into your classroom.

You frowned seeing that your usual seat in the front was occupied. You walked over with the biggest yet fakest smile you could muster and stood in front of the desk.

“Jackson, what are you going in my seat?”

“Sorry, I didn’t know there were assigned seats,” He smirked.

“There aren’t, but you know I sit right here everyday,” You rested your hand on your hip.

“I ran out of contacts and I refuse to wear my glasses, so I have to sit here to see the board just for today sweetheart,” He smiled innocently as the bell rang.

“Y/n, please don’t make a fuss over the seat,” Your teacher sighed, “Can you please just take a seat in the back just for today?”

You shot a glare to Jackson once more before making your way to the back. You took a seat at the desk in the corner and waited for class to begin. Ten minutes into the very boring lecture on the American Revolution, the classroom door was swung open, making all heads turn towards it.

“Sorry I’m late dude,” The voice said, “I just really didn’t care about your class enough to show early.”

Walking towards the back of the class was the schools cliche, notorious playboy Justin Bieber. You would be lying if you said he wasn’t attractive, but he was totally not your type. He has more tattoos than needed,  drinks alcohol like a fish, he has as much sex a porn star, and it was rumored he was also on drugs.

Surprisingly, he took a seat beside you then turned to look at you with the biggest smirk on his face.

“What are you doing back here?” He asked, “Don’t you usually sit in the front?”

“Is there a rule that says I can’t sit back here?” You replied rudely, refusing to look at him.

“No, but you’re one of those good girls that hangs onto the teachers every word as if it was the most important thing ever.” He reached out and turned around the desk that was in front of him before propping his feet up on it.

“So? I try to get good grades–that doesn’t make me one of those good girls as you say.”

“Well are you going to the party tonight?” You could see him turn to look at you out of the corner of your eye.

“Why?” You muttered suspiciously.

“Just asking,” He shrugged.

“No, I am not.”

“See,” He laughed, “You’re a goody two-shoes.”

You scoffed, “No, I am not.”

“Well if you aren’t then go to the party,” He smiled.

“I can’t.”

“Other than being sure to keep your perfect grade in every class, why can’t you?”

You remembered you had a paper to do, but that surely counted as you trying to keep your perfect grade. You sighed, “I just can’t, okay?”

“It’s because you're a pussy,” He replied with a smirk.

You finally turned to look at him with a deadly glare. “I am not.”

“Prove it then–show up at the party tonight,” He shrugged, “And if you don’t then you’re a pussy.”

“If I promise to go then will you leave me the frick alone?” You glared at him.

“I give you my word,” He smiled.

“Fine, I’ll go to the stupid party.”

 –

so @ericaawrites did something like this once with the name and I thought it was cool so I decided I’d try it...hope you don’t mind :)

let me know if you guys want part 2 to this!