Video Chat

You ran a brush through your hair once more before sitting down on your bed. The Skype video chat sound rung around the whole room and you accepted the call.

“Hey baby girl,” Justin’s voice came through.

You and Justin had been dating for almost two years and he was currently on tour, but you guys video chatted whenever he had free time.

“Hey Justin,” You smiled.

“I miss you so, so fucking much.” He ran his hand through his wild hair before placing a snapback on it.

“I miss you more.”

He sighed, “I can’t wait ‘till I get back. I just want to hold you while you sleep, and be the first thing you see when you wake up. I wish I could just cancel this whole tour so I could be by your side.”

You smiled sadly, “I know, but you can’t. And if you could I wouldn’t want you to. You’d disappoint millions of people and we can’t have that.”

“I don’t care what people think,” He ran his fingers over his sleeve of tattoos, “I only care what you think, I only care about you, y/n. I love you so much–it hurts to be away from you.”

Your heart started beating out of your chest at his words. You wanted more than anything to be able to jump him and kiss him at that moment, but you knew you couldn’t. Despite how much you wanted him at your side, you would never let him cancel one of his shows just to be there. He had millions of fans desperately counting down the days until they saw him, and there was no way that would be going in vain.

“I love you and I miss you, I really do, but you can’t,” You smiled sadly, “So, how’s the tour going?”

You changed the subject onto something lighter, hoping it wouldn’t make the conversation so gloomy and sad, and thankfully it did.

An hour in, Justin started telling you the places he was going and something funny that happened the other day.

“So we were playing basketball, and I threw the ball to Za, except he wasn’t really paying attention. Next thing I know, he’s screaming at me and when I look, his tooth is chipped,” He laughed genuinely.

“Isn’t this the second time he’s chipped a tooth?” You asked with a smile.

“It’s his fourth time,” He continued laughing at his friends misery.

“He really does have bad luck, I mean who c-”

“Justin!” A voice shrieked on Justin’s end, cutting you off, “Have you seen my black bra with the lace?”

You went wide-eyed–who the hell was that?

“Justin?” You whispered. You could tell he muted his microphone because his mouth was moving, but you couldn’t hear what he was saying.

Next thing you know, a tall, blonde girl appeared behind him. She had her back to the camera, but you could see she was wearing one of his shirts–a shirt you bought him.

You could tell Justin was yelling at her by the vein that popped out in his neck. She quickly turned around at the same time Justin rested his palm on the camera so all you saw was black.

A moment later, he removed his hand from the camera and you saw the blank look on his face.

“Y/n,” He whispered, “You weren’t supposed to s-”

“I wasn’t supposed to what Justin? See the girl you have parading around your hotel room in your shirt?” You asked, the anger building.

“It’s not what you think.” He ran his hand through his hair.

“Oh really now?” You scoffed, “I would love to hear your explanation on why a half naked girl is walking around in a shirt I gave you, asking for her black lacy bra.”

He bit his lip, a sign he was nervous.

“Is that why you didn’t want me to go on tour with you? You wanted to run around with your little friend and cheat on me? I actually believed you when you said you loved me! What was all that bullshit earlier about how you wish you could cancel your shows to be with me, huh? How many girls have you said that to?”

“Just you, y/n. I meant what I said when I told you I loved you.”

“No you didn’t,” You shook your head, “You and I both know that was bullshit.”

“No it wasn’t, y/n, I promise you it wasn’t.”

“How long and how many?” You whispered.

“What?”

“How long have you been cheating on me? How many girls has it been?”

“The last 8 months, but I-I don’t know how many…”

“You disgust me,” You snapped.

“Y/n, don’t do this, pl-”

“It’s too late for that,” You replied, the tears falling onto your cheeks, “Goodbye Justin.”

“Y/n!”

Call ended.