T.P.L.M. (pt. 3)

You walked into school on Monday with your cardigan pulled close to your body. After what had happened at the party on Friday, you felt completely embarrassed about it.

You were about to just give up that sacred thing after one sip of alcohol!

When you got home, you turned your phone off and stayed disconnected from the world. You hadn’t talked to Bianca or Casey since then, and you really weren’t feeling up to it.

You made your way to your locker and immediately heard the whispers surrounding you.

You forgot it was Monday, aka the day that a video goes out of a girl at school who had done some outrageous thing at the party on Friday.

You looked around, trying to figure out which poor girl was in the video this week, except all eyes were glued on you.

Why the hell was everybody looking at you? Were they looking at somebody around you?

“Y/n,” You heard a familiar voice call out from behind you.

You spun around with a smile to see Casey and Bianca looking at you apologetically.

“C’mon,” Bianca said and led you into one of the classrooms.

“What’s up guys?” You looked at them questioningly.

“I’m guessing you haven’t seen the video…”

“V-video? What video?”

Casey slowly pulled out her phone and handed it to you. When you looked down at it, it was your yearbook picture on the screen, with the words ‘Slut of the Week’ written under it.

You felt your heart drop into your stomach as you pressed play and waited for it to load.

The screen was black for a couple seconds until you heard a voice–your voice.

The video showed everything–from when Justin pulled you into the room, to his cursing example, to you guys’ kiss. When it reached the part when you guys were about to climb on the bed, hearts surrounded you both on the screen and you paused it, knowing what was coming next.

“We’re so sorry,” Bianca said, grabbing the phone from your hands.

Casey grabbed a tissue off the teachers desk and began wiping your face. Only when you looked up at her did you realize you were crying.

You sniffled and crossed your arms over your chest.

How the hell had you not seen a camera in the room?

Had Justin known it was there?

Wait, Justin invited you to that stupid party! Justin pulled you into that room and Justin kissed you!

He played you!

“Let me see your phone,” You turned to Casey.

“What?”

“Just give me the flipping phone!” You yelled, anger building in your system.

She dropped it in your hand and you stormed out the room.

All eyes turned to you and the whispers began again.

“There she is!”

“I didn’t even know she came to our school!”

“My mom always did say beware of the quiet ones!”

Fueled on by the comments around you, you made your way into the cafeteria where the popular people hung out before school started.