You & His Gf Fight

You sighed as you stepped out your car into the parking lot of the local pastry shop.

'This better be something important,' you thought as you fought your way through the aggravating flashes of the paparazzi's cameras.

Your best friend Justin had asked you to meet him here to discuss something he claimed was 'life altering.' You rolled your eyes-he was probably just gonna tell you he was going back on tour-which was something he could've done perfectly fine over the phone and you could've slept in.

As you walked in the place, you immediately saw Justin sitting down texting at a booth in the corner with a pastry in front of him.

"This better be life altering," you said as you scooted in the booth.

"Good morning to you too," he flashed his award winning smile at you.

"What's so good about it?" you mumbled as you reached out for the pastry and ripped off a piece.

"Wait, Y/N, that-" he began as you pushed it in your mouth, "wasn't for you."

"What?" you said as you heard the bells on the door jingle.

"It was for her," he smiled at something behind you.

Well, somebody.

You turned around and saw Satan's spawn herself approaching your booth.

"You didn't tell me the Devil's only child was coming!" you whisper-yelled to Justin.

"Minor details," he whispered back to you.

Within seconds, the annoying clicking of her way-too-high heels stopped as she stood in front of the table.

"Hey baby," she leaned over into Justin's face and kissed him.

You rolled your eyes at her. Meet Regina, Justin's girlfriend for the past year that you just couldn't stand.

"Hey Y/N," she gave you the most plastic smile.

Well, it went along with her plastic looking face. She ran her hand through her long, brown hair that looked as if she had just stepped away from a photoshoot. She pulled up the top of the low-cut shirt that only exposed the flatness of her chest.

"Hi," you replied blandly.

"C'mon, Y/N, put on a little smile-aren't you happy to see me?"

You wanted to knock the smirk off her face so badly but you knew you couldn't.

"Stop it guys. You both know you are two out of three of my absolute favorite women in the world so you guys need to learn to get along," Justin slammed his phone down on the table.

You wanted to smile at his attempt to scare you guys with his action and tell him he looked like an innocent puppy. Except that little happiness disappeared when the she-devil jumped slightly and started gaining tears in her eyes.

Oh, you've got to be fuc-

"Regina baby, don't cry," Justin said. He slung his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

She let out a soft sob in his chest and he rubbed her back soothingly.

'And the Oscar Award for best acting goes to Regina!'

Yet still she couldn't get an acting job-but that was none of your business. You pictured yourself in a big chair with your legs crossed sipping some tea and smiled.

"What are you smiling about, Y/N? Do you think this is funny?" she let out a soft sob again and Justin looked at you sternly.

Bruh...