Hairdresser

thank you all so much for 10k ♡

---

"Justin!" you called out as you grabbed your keys, "I'll be back in a little."

You had a very important business meeting tomorrow and not only did you want your outfit to scream professional, you needed your hair to cooperate with you for even 5 hours.

"Where are you going?" he stuck his head around the corner.

"To get my hair done," you replied pointing to the big ball of curls on your head.

"I'll come with you." He came and stood in front of you.

You looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, "Are you sure you want to come?"

He raised his eyebrow, "Do I look like I'm not?"

"Alright, if you say so," you shrugged before walking out the door.

"It couldn't take more than half an hour," he said as he got into the car.

***

"Y/N," Justin whined, "How much longer is this gonna take?"

"I don't know," you replied as the hairdresser plugged in the blow dryer.

"We've been here for 3 and a half hours," he pouted.

"I'll be done soon," you said loudly over the sound of the blow dryer.

"When she's done with the blow dryer we can go?" he said in a hopeful voice.

You laughed, "After the blow dryer comes the flat iron."

"How long is this all going to take?"

You shrugged, "Maybe another hour."

For the next half hour, you watched Justin pace around the place, touching random things.

"I'm so bored," he complained and came to sit beside you.

"I'm almost done," you sighed.

If he thought he was bored, he didn't know what you felt. Your legs were asleep, your butt was numb for sitting in the stupid black hair for so long, and you knew you were going to yell at the hairdresser if she burnt you one more time with the stupid ass flat iron.

"Hey, what is- ow!" Justin screamed beside you, making you turn to look at him, "What the hell is that thing? Why is it so hot?"

He reached out to touch it again and you slapped his hand.

"If you touch it once and it burns you, why the hell would you try to touch it again!" you yelled.

On the station beside you, and sitting in front of Justin was an electric hot comb.

"I thought it was a regular comb!" he argued.

"Do regular combs get plugged into walls Justin?"

'What a dumbass,' you thought and shook your head.

"Just go sit somewhere and wait until I'm done," you shooed the moron off.

20 minutes later, you had paid the hairdresser and were walking to your car.

"I am never coming with you ever again," Justin shook his head and caressed his hand that was red from where he touched the hot-comb.

"Good because I don't want you too."

---

I know this was really stupid and boring but I just wanted to upload something while I'm working on another part that's gonna be much better so bear with me pls.