Allergies

who remembers Tuts lmao i hated that damn cat

“Justin?” You called as you entered the house you two shared.
“I’m in the kitchen!” His voice came.

You walked in the kitchen and immediately sneezed. You sniffled but continued walking.

“What’s up homeslice?” You slapped Justin’s ass as you passed by him.

“Nothing’s up loaf of bread.” He grabbed your ass in return.

Just as you were about to reply, you sneezed again, except this time it was a series, one after another.

“What’s up with your sniffer?” Justin asked as he dug his hand in a bag of chips.

“I don’t even know,” You answered as you sneezed again. You couldn’t be sick because you just got over a cold. It wasn’t even flu season and it wasn’t spring where your allergies arose.

“You don’t even have allergies.” He jumped up on the counter and turned the bag of chips to him, making the crumbs fall into his mouth.

“No,” You replied with a shrug, “Well, I am allergic to cats but that’s it.”

Justin’s face went red as he started choking on his chips.

“Nigga, you ight?” You slapped his back, trying to help even though you wanted to laugh at him.

“Y-you’re allergic to cats?” He asked when he stopped choking.

“You know I am,” You laughed, “You look like a tomato.”

You turned away from him and started heading upstairs. You were tired and in desperate need of a nap.

“Wait, Y/N!” Justin called. “Where are you going?”

“To heaven,” You replied sarcastically and rolled your eyes. “I’m going to our room Justin.”

“Um, no you’re not.” Justin came and stood in front of you.

Narrowing your eyes, you looked at him suspiciously.

“Fine, I guess I’ll stay down here then.”

“I agree,” He replied, avoiding your eyes.

He was hiding something and you were gonna find out what the hell it was.

“Ow!” Justin yelled and held his rib cage where you elbowed him.

You made a run for it up the stairs and heard his footsteps thundering up the stairs behind you.

“Y/N!” He yelled but it was too late.

You threw open the door to you guys room and nearly had a panic attack.

“Justin!” You yelled. Was he out of his mind? “Justin, tell me why there are a dozen cats sitting on our bed!”

You sneezed loudly, further proving your point.

“Surprise?” He offered with a slight smile.

What an idiot…

sorry if this is stupid...just wanted to upload something :)