You & Your Bf Fight (pt.2)

This is part two of the 5th pref.

-----

You smoothed down your dress over your curves as you looked in the mirror. You took a brush up and ran it through your hair which you had straightened for the night.

You and your best friend Justin had been dating for about 4 months and he was taking you out to dinner at a formal restaurant.

You began to do a light touch up on your makeup when you heard your cell phone ring.

'Maybe that's Justin,' you thought.

Running as fast as you could in a dress, you made your way over to your phone.

"Hello?" you said without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Y/N," the voice came through.

In complete shock, you removed the phone from your ear and glanced at the phone number. You rolled your eyes as you put it back to your ear,

"What the hell could you possibly want?" you asked your ex-boyfriend with nothing but attitude.

The image from months ago when you walked in on him and his side chick flashed through your mind making you frown. But you couldn't let that ruin the mood for tonight so you thought of how wonderful the past couple months with Justin have been and a smile crept up on your face.

"I don't know what's got your panties in a twist, Y/N," he said calmly, "But I was just calling to say that I really miss you."

You laughed, "You've got to be kidding me."

"What are you talking about? I'm single. You're single. I like you. You like me. What's the problem here?"

You laughed harder-he sounded genuinely confused. If he thought he could just waltz back into your life after months of not talking to each other then he had a different thing coming for him.

"You're delusional, I can't b-"

You were cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing and you knew that had to be Justin this time.

"Who's that at your door Y/N," he asked, probably hearing the loud sound of the doorbell through the phone.

You hung up without saying another word before starting to make your way downstairs. Swinging open the door, you found Justin standing in front of you with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Hello beautiful," he said.

You rolled your eyes with a smile before stepping out the doorway, allowing him to come inside. He gave you a kiss on the cheek before raking his eyes up and down your body.

"I hope this date goes by quickly so I can get back here and peel that sexy dress off of you," Justin said and he wrapped his arms around your waist. He squeezed your ass slightly and you let out a yelp. He let go of you starting to laugh so you slapped his shoulder slightly.

"I need like 5 more minutes to finish getting ready," you said before making your way back up the stairs.

"Take your time sexy."

You rolled your eyes and smiled. He made you very happy and you hoped you did the things to his heart that he did to yours.

You walked back into the room and grabbed a small purse. Not wanted to keep the sex god waiting downstairs, you simply threw your phone and a little money into it. As you were about to close it, the doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it!" Justin yelled from downstairs.

You heard the front door open and then a loud hit and something drop to the floor seconds later.

"Justin?" you called.

You stepped out your room and looked down the stairs. Standing over Justin with a murderous look in his eyes was your ex-boyfriend. His head snapped up and looked you straight in the eyes with the same look.

"Y/N!" he screamed.

He began to quickly run up the stairs making something go off in your head. Your legs finally connected themselves back go your brain so you turned and ran back into your room as he almost reached the top of the stairs.

Panicking, you slammed the door shut, locking it and hurriedly went to reach for the purse with your phone in it to call the police. However, you never made it there as your door was kicked open and your angry ex-boyfriend came barreling in the room with clenched fists.

You screamed as high as your lungs could go as he lunged at you, knocking you to the floor. He climbed on top of you, grabbed you by your hair, and began to slam your head into the hard floor. You screamed as the tears left your eyes and you tried to hit or at least get him off you.

Although it probably hadn't been a minute since he climbed on top of you, it felt like much longer. You felt your screams become quieter, your hits on him become softer, and the thrashing of your body practically stop.

And then everything went black.