Small Mistake (3/R)

Tom POV

Tom:*sigh* God I cant believe im actually saying this but it looks like ive been transported from my world to this world.This is so fucking weird,am I ever gonna go home?

A bunch of questions filled up my mind to the point I felt them weighing me down.My situation was starting to make me feel sick.I walked over to the stage sitting down inbetween Chica and Freddy.Bonnie had stood up to tune her guitar as Chica sat eating a slice of pizza she kept in her bip.The colourful light beamed down on us from above as I finally caught some air,my mental strain being somewhat relieved.

Freddy:Im gonna be honest here Tom.I have no clue how you got here and because of that im I dont know how or even if you can go home.Im sorry.B..But hey atleast you got us now.

Chica (Mouthful of pizza):YAH ANG I CAN COOKE FUR YU.

(Translation-Yea,and I can cook for you.)

Freddy then smiles at tom and boops him on the nose,it felt nice even though it was a small gensture of kindness.If I was gonna be stuck here until I found a way home atleast I wasnt alone.

*Wait am I forgetting something,or someone?*

Chica:Hopefull you didnt have any friends before this,cause you probably wont see them again.

Tom:Fuck.

I quickly realised that I wasnt gonna be able to see Jake again.I knew this wasnt his fault and he's been my only friend since young.I wonder how he's going to react when he finds out I just up and vanished.I turn to face Chica but im immediantly met with her dipping her pizza in her mouth,the cheese dripping down from to her bip close to her massive tits.

I turn to face Chica but im immediantly met with her dipping her pizza in her mouth,the cheese dripping down from to her bip close to her massive tits

Tom:You know what if he saw what I saw I think he'd let it slide just this once.But you might wanna clean the grease off your tits Chica.

Freddy just laughs in response as Chica looks down seeing the mess she had made on herself.Bonnie threw a napkin at Chica to help clean up her mess but the napkin blew over to Freddy.I tried to catch the napkins but my hands land on something else as the napkins fall to the floor beneath us.

Tom:Huh.What the hell am I holding rn.Feels squishy.

I decided to give the object a squeeze,it was really soft and had a nice firmness to it.However something I wasnt expecting was the noise that came out of Freddys lips.

Freddy:moans

I immediatly stopped squeezing and slowly looked down too see my right hand had decided to grab freddy's tit.We were both just sat there staring into each others eyes,the room went deathly silent,Chica stopped eating and Bonnie stopped tuneing her guitar.My nerves got the better of me as the situation got me super uncomfortable.I quickly darted my eyes to a coner of the room,focusing on something else as if to try and get myself out of the situation.However what I had decided to focus on was a list of rules for the pizzaria.