Brown fur 🍋

Toms pov

A while had passed since BB and me joined the other girls at the main hall.We had a lot of fun but it started to get late so we all slept in the main hall together.Foxy and bonnie had their arms tightly wrapped around me with their cute faces buried in my chest.Everything was going fine until I felt something in my pants start to move around.For some reason my dick started to move around as I started to get a boner from the cuddles from Bonnie and Foxy.Due to this I began to develop certaun uhm thoughts for the girls surrounding me.I looked down at Foxys chest noticing that one of her boobs had fallen out of her bra.I looked down at Foxys nipple which made the buldge in my pants become larger.I reached my hand out to grab her tit but pulled my hand back.Now wasnt the time for that.I took a deep braeth and decided that I had to get out of this choke hold I was in.I managed to turn my head to see chica,BB,Freddy and Mangle snuggled up to each other near me and the other two.I wiggle out of the hold that Bonnie and Foxy had on me standing up and walking off to sit on a table.I look around the main hall taking in a deep breath letting out a small smile.Man I miss the real world but I wont lie this place it just,it just feels more real I guess.I laugh under my breath as if feeling my sanity drop a little after saying that.But why the hell am I this horny for.Am i... am i starting to get feelings for the girls?

???:Hey what are you doing up?

I quickly turn to look at who had spoken seeing Freddy standing there starring at me with a tired look.She slowly starts to walk up to me standing directly infront of me.I look directly at her eyes and instantly feel a weird feeling in my chest.Freddy looked back into my eyes a small blush appearing on her face.I quickly think of an excuse as to why I was awake at this time.

Tom:W....well you see I uhhhh uhmmmm.

My eyes fell to her pair of tits that was kept hidden away by her t-shirt she was wearing.I looked back in her eyes.You know I really didnt realize how beutiful freddy was until now.Maybe its the lighting but fuck me shes hot as fuck right now.Or maybe im just horny.

Freddy:Hey are you alright?

Shit the fuck do I dooooooo.I guess its a leap of faith from here on out well here goes I guess.Freddy was about to put her hand on my shoulder but before she could do that I swiftly grab ahold of her t-shirt and pull her towards me slamming my lips against hers.She was shocked at the moment before she began to kiss back.I was really enjoying this make out session and I could tell Freddy enjoyed it as well as she was running her fingers through my hair as she thrusted her tounge down my throat.I went bright red due to Freddys attempt of dominace.Mine and freddys tounge start to wrestle for dominance as we continue to move our lips in unison.Freddy then pulls away placing a finger on her lips with her eyes locked on me before lowering to the buldge in my pants.A evil smile appeared on her face as if unleashing all of her build in hornyness.

Tom:F...freddy what are you doi...

Freddy:I want your dick NOW!

My eyes widen for a second before slowly lowering my hands to zip down my fly and un button y trousers.I do this all while looking directly into her eyes as little hearts appeared as she watched me undo my fly.I smiled at Freddy watching her breath heavily,shes obviously been waiting a while for this.After fully unzipping my fly I remove my hands and place them on the table.I grin at her menacingly pointing towards my crotch.

Tom:You do the rest!

Without waiting any further Freddy got on her knees,placing her hands on my trousers and quickly yanked them down revealing my freddy boxers and massive buldge.Freddy laughed as she saw her face all over my boxers.

Tom:Hey its not my fault these are the only change of pants I could find.

Freddy places her index finger on the tip of my buldge maing me wince in pleasure.She giggles before moving her finger in a circular motion.I make a small moan which excited Freddy making her move her finger faster  making me moan more frequently.Suddenly Freddy moved her away from my buldge and pulled down my boxers making my dick pop out and hit her in the face.She was shocked at first until laughing a little before starring up into my eyes as she placed her hand around my dick moving her hand up and down giving me a nice blow job.