Old friend

After a while we finally arrived at Charlie's hide out.It was a small little area hidden behind some boxes.It was actually pretty homey,much better then me sleeping in one of the foxes coves,might actually have to build my own lil house here now.Charlie was just layed on her bed her beautiful brown hair spreading around her sheets.She was really pretty I couldn't lie,Although she was the only human I had seen for a long time.I leaned up against the wall waiting for Charlie to hurry up and respond to me.

Charlie:So if im understanding.You come from another wold in which all of this is a video game based on five nights at freddys.You were transported here due to Glitchtrap doing something to your headset.Youve been with the girls for a while until you were kidnapped by vanny and attacked by Glitchtrap.Fredbear came to your rescue and she teleported you to this part of the resturant.Then you met me.

Tom:Yea I know how it sounds,but you gotta believe me.

Charlie sat up and just gave me a strange look.She rolled her eyes,changing her expression into a smug one.Very adorable.

Charlie:Hmmm I guess I belive you.I mean heck what reason would you have to lie.Pretty strange though.

Tom:Tell me about it.Well anyways what now.

Charlie put her hand to her chin thinking of our next course of action.She was silent for a while,so long in fact I began tapping my foot with impatience.I didnt like the thought of Fredbear risking her life to help me while i just do nothing.A few more seconds passed and Charlie lit up.

Charlie:Hey so Tom you do know the layout of the pizzaria right?

Tom:Yea obviously,ive explored this place,wasnt that big,just a average pizzaria right?

Charlie:Well then where are we Tom.

I was silent for a second.Shit to be honest I had no idea where this part of the pizzaria was I guess I didnt explore the entire pizzaria like I thought I did.But it coudnt be much bigger.Right?

Charlie:Just incase you wanna know how big this place is lets just say its a lot bigger then an average pizzaria for you,think of this as a mall.

Tom:Wait but when I was outside it looked pretty normal to me.You gotta be lying.

Charlie:So im lying about a pizzaria being big,but your not lying about being from another world?

Tom:Yea ok Fair enough.

Hm im guessing in the game you arnt exactly allowed to go outside,so the people who made it just created a basic outside building for the layout,meaning the other floors cant be seen from the outside.Lazy developers.

I let out a brief sigh pushing myself off the wall and landing on the bed next to Charlie.She seemed unfazed by me being so close however her blank expression coudnt hide a small hint of red on her cheek.

Charlie:Well youve only been on the first floor of the pizzria.this is the second floor,From my count there are 3 total floors,the third being the most dangerous.This floor is kinda fine I guess some weirdos here I wont lie.But I guess youll like em.

Well I guess that means more girls gotta be added to my amazing harem.However right now I should try my best to get back to the first floor and let the girls know im ok.

Tom:So how do I go from level to level.I coudnt see any stairs around.

Charlie moves her hair out of her face before looking directly into my eyes.She was a tough girl and definetly had a bit of an attitude but id be lying if I said she wasnt attractive as fuck.

Dang I need her right now.

Charlie:Im not sure,I normally find a glitch and it poofs me to one of the levels.