part 11 tired

Tom pov
Tom wakes up to something he wasn't expecting to see.BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEPING ON TWO BIG TITS AND HIS PANTS DOWN.He then sighs as he remembers what happened."I can't believe that actually happened".He then scratches his head and looks at the girl he had FUN with.She was really cute and looked really peaceful when she slept."Shit,the girls I gotta go see if they are ok".He looks at the puppet and gives her a kiss before wrighting on a piece of paper he found saying that he'll be back soon.

Tom:Alright let's go.

Tom then climbed out of the box and fell onto the floor.

Tom:OW FUCK THAT HURT.

He held his head in pain as he looks around.He then thought to himself "hm I wonder where that rabbit went".Before walking back to where the girls are.After walking for a bit he found them sleeping on the floor.

Tom:G...girls are you ok

Tom ran to them and shook bonnie.She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him

Bonnie:huh Tom

He noticed that she was awake and smiled at her.He pulled her into a hug in which she nuzzled him.

Tom:I ..I thought something bad had happened to you girls.

Bonnie giggles and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Bonnie:nah we fine all that bitch did was set off a small emp which sent us all to sleep i guess the worst thing to happen was that now i have a banging head ache.

Tom giggles before a shadow loomed over him.He gulped as he could see the outline of the shadow.It had two pointy ears and a big tail.Before he could turn around the thing behind him pounced on him.

Tom:AGH

He hit floor and held his head in pain as he was pulled into a hug.

Bonnie:Foxy leave him alone for a bit.

Tom heard a pirate laugh from behind him as he realized it was foxy who had jumped him.

Foxy:Ara ara~ I just wanted to say h..... what the hell is that.

Foxy then starts to touch the part of his neck that the puppet marked.He blushes as he tries his best to hide it but foxy overpowered him.

Foxy:W....who marked you

Bonnie heard this and had a serious look on her face a look that said she was pissed off.

Bonnie:Tom you better explain your self NOW.

He gulps as bonnie and foxy loom over him with death glares.

Tom:W....well after the incident happened I hid in a box where some puppet lived.And well long story short she sucked on my neck and uhm gave me a blow job.

He shivers as he says that because he knew what was coming next.Bonnie and Foxy just stood there in silence.

Foxy:Your still a virgin right

Foxy then cracked her knuckles as she starred down at him with deadly intent.Bonnie just well looked like she wanted to grab Tom by the neck and kill you there and then.

Tom:y..yea I am she didn't go that far.

Foxy:oh well you should of started with that.

Bonnie:Jeez Tom your such a pervert,but I mean at least I can still take your first >:p

He just stood there confused.He thought the girls were gonna be pissed but I guess unless he's still a virgin he's fine.

Foxy:You take his virginity ha yea right you little bottom bitch I bet he wants to get dominated by this sexy fox girl~

He blushed and giggled a little and grabbed both of them into a hug.

Tom:It's ok girls im a switch anyways so I guess your both fine.

They both laugh and kiss him on different sides of his cheek.Until it happened or should I say until SHE woke up.

Mangle:TOOMMMMMMMMMM

Before he could even react mangle fucking rugby tackled him and slammed him onto the ground.Tom was well how should I put this.

FATALITY

She nuzzled his chest or should I say his corpse.

Tom:M...mangle you just fucking killed me.

She looks at him and realizes that shes nuzzling against his chest.Oh and that she almost fucking killed him.

Mangle:I....Im so sorry p...please forgive me.

She jumps off of him and covers her burning red cheeks.He tries to get up but couldn't."welp there goes my spine".Foxy helps him up and smiles at her sister.

Foxy:Yarrrrr sis you gotta be more careful with him remember he's still human.

Mangle nods but obviously looks sad because she injured him.

Tom:Hey it's ok im fine trust me my spine isn't that weak.

Mangle looks at him and smiles.

Mangle:A......alright

Tom:Anyways im starving is there any food.

Chica then jumps up and smiles brightly.

Chica:I CAN COOK YOU SOMETHING BUT ONLY IF YOU WATCH ME DO IT.

He blushes madly and slowly nod's.She grabs him and runs into the kitchen.She puts him on a chair and well I pet you weren't expecting this but SHE PULLS DOWN HER PANTIES.

She puts him on a chair and well I pet you weren't expecting this but SHE PULLS DOWN HER PANTIES

(Just pretend she's in the kitchen)

Tom:CH....CHICA WHAT ARE Y.....YOU DOING

He tried to cover his eyes but chica stopped him by grabbing his hands.She smile's seductively at him.

Chica:I want you to watch me cook like this ok

He goes bright red as he nod's."welp wasn't expecting this but might as well enjoy the view oh AND HOLY HELL SHE'S THICK".Chica lets go of his hand's and starts cooking.As she cooked she got flour on her hand's she smirked as she wiped the flour on her ass.Tom blushed as he could FEEL himself get hard.Chica noticed this and walked up to him and smiled.

Chica:Well I can see someone's enjoying the show ;3.

She turns around and starts to shake her hips making her ass move side to side.Tom sighs and smacks her ass.She gasps in pain and pleasure as she sits on his lap and starts to grind on his dick.He moans in pleasure.

Freddy:AHEM.

Chica jumps up and puts her panties back on."how the fuck did she do that so fast".He looks at Freddy as she walks up to him and bonks him.

Tom:OW what was that for.

Freddy just looked at him with a dead impression.

Freddy:LISTEN HERE TOM IM GONNA BE YOUR FIRST OK.

Tom:b.....but she didn't try to take my virginity

Freddy:oh well then chica hurry up im hungry.

Tom then thought to himself "these girls are fucking weird but I still love em"

(Alright guys so im gonna allow you guys to pick who takes Tom's first so just comment who u want it to be)