Ballons (15)

Tom pov

After being forced to kiss each of the girls I decide to go outside to get some fresh air.I walk towards the exit and open the large door.It was hard to open due to the door being rusty as fuck.Once the door was open a nice breeze collided with my face as I took a nice breath of fresh air.It was sunny outside which felt amazing on my skin.I stretch my arms and walk over to some grass near the convention and lay on it finally unlocking the achievement of touching grass which you should all do 🥱.
After a few minutes of relaxing In the sun My eyes grew heavy making me close my eyes.The warm Imbrace of the sun and the feeling of the grass underneath me was able to knock me into a state of absolute slumber.I mean yea feeling the softness of breast surround me is nice and all but it's too distracting and makes me more horny then tired.A few hours pass as My eyes open to the sun beaming down on me.I must of only slept for a hour or two which I was content with.I was about to get up when I noticed something next to me.It was a colour full ballon that was floating next to me.

Tom:OH FUCK NO,IVE WATCHED WAY TOO MANY CLOWN MOVIES TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

I was about to get the fuck out of there until I saw a note next to the ballon.It said if lost please return to BB in the party room.I inch closer to the ballon looking around to see if any clowns would pop out and try to eat me or some shit.I quickly grab the ballon and run back into the convention away from the thoughts of Evil clowns.Slamming the door shut ignoring the rust just full force SLAM.

Tom:Oh thank god.

I was about to turn around until I was jumped.

???:BOO

I jump in fear and I turn around and throw a punch at the thing behind me.

Tom:DIE CLOWN.

My hand is then grabbed as I feel my legs getting swept as I fall on the fall face first on the cold floor.I hold my head in pain as I hear a worried voice come towards me.I look up to see golden fur with a pair of black panties.

Tom:Wait a second I know those panties.

I jump up and see Fredbear looking worried as she gets closer to me.

Fredbear:Oh my god I'm so sorry Tom I just have really good reflexes.

I snicker the pain away,looking down I see the ballon and pick it up.Fredbear notices it and gives me a questionable look.

Tom:Oh well I was outside and I noticed that this ballon was next to me which had a note next to it.Plus how comes your out the parts and service room.

She gives me a smug expression before responding.

Fredbear:Because I'm not gonna allow those stupid bitches to tell me what I can and can't do especially if it's you I get to see~

She got really close saying that,placing her breasts on my chest as she attempted to seduce me which quite frankly was very much working.Before I fell into her trap I bonked her head using the ballon I had found which knocked some sense back into her.

Fredbear:Alright alright fine I'll stop with the seducing 😮‍💨

Deep down I knew she was lying judging by the smirk on her face as the fuck me until im filled and all my holes are leaking your seed.I exhale in defate knowing im gonna have to satisfy her some day and by the look shes giving me my guess she wants it now so I gotta get the fuck out of there.I look back at the ballon remembering something about a party room from the note.

Tom:Anyways Fredbear do you know where the party room im tryna give this ballon back so a clown dont FUCKING KILL ME.

Fredbear lets put a small little laugh letting go of me,snapping her fingers making a chair appear sitting down,pearing into my soul.