??? (5)

Mangle POV

Mangle:Hey uhm guy's do you mind if i go to sleep.

They then look at me as i rub my eye's.

Bonnie:Huh of course we aren't stopping you from sleeping mangle 

I smile and stand up i wave goodbye and walk into my cove.There they are,they look really comfortable in my bed.Do you think they would mind if i joined them.Icould feel myself blush as i thought about sleeping next to a GUY.

Mangle:Come on mangle y....you can do this

I stept closer to the bed until i was right next to it.He looked so peaceful when he slept and cute mainly cute.Freddy was just hugging him this was so unfair come on I wanna hug him too.I then get in the bed next to Tom and pull the cover over us.I then pull Tom towards me and hug him.Probably a bad idea cause Freddy jolted and looked at me.

Freddy:Bitch what the fuck you doing

I then pull him closer towards me and blush what am I doing im just gonna make her more mad

Mangle:I...I just want to cuddle as well

Freddy then just stares at me it's kinda creepy someone please help me.

Freddy:Oh you should of just said

She giggles a little, i am very confused now i thought she was gonna be pissed.

Freddy:Listen im ok with sharing him as long as you know im the main bitch

I let out a tiny giggle and stick my tounge out at her.

Mangle:Ha,yea right im the main bitch now

Freddy then hug's him and pull's him closer towards her.I then scoot towards him and hug him because he's not getting away from me >:(

Freddy:Alright you can hug him as well ok

I then smile and nuzzle Tom's I then look up to see Freddy sleeping how the hell did she fall to sleep so quickly.Well I guess it doesn't matter I then close my eyes and fall to sleep.

??? POV
So then looks like there's a guy here Huh hehehe looks like my prayers have finally been answered but the question is where is he.My follower told me that she saw him with the originals those bitchs I swear if they even think about taking him they have another thing coming.Well then I'll let them have there fun with him FOR NOW because they won't be having him for long hahahahahahaha well I best get to work.

(Sorry for it being a little short but this was just here to introduce the antagonist so can't wait for you guys to read the next part)