Sister location pt2.

Tom POV

I crawl out of the vent,standing up hearing my back crack from the pain of crawling through that dark,tight shitty vent.NEVER AGAIN.Helpy was still in my pocket most likely sleeping from how exausted she was from keeping that vent shut.I opened my shirt pocket to be greeted to a as I predidcted sleeping Helpy.She was curled up in a lil ball with her hands around her torso hugging herself.

I wonder who shes dreaming about.

I shut my shirt pocket and walk over to the left window.The whole area was pitch black and I couldnt tell where the animatronic was.I look down to see the vent fully open knowing dang well ima have to crawl through the open pocket to get to the next room.I sigh,streching as I get my body ready to have to fix through that tight fucking hole.I took one final breath before getting on my stomach and beginning to crawl through the tight gap.Thankfully I didnt have to crawl for long,as soon as I went through the open vent I was immediantly in Balloras gallery.

Hmmmm guess im in Balloras room now.SHIT DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO SEE THOSE THICK THIGHS IN PERSON.Shit why am I so pervy all over a sudden.Its as if having sex made my sex drive go all the way up.

I begin to slowly crawl through the room heading towards the door at the end of the room.In the distance I heard the light sound of ballerina music coming out from the darkness.I would be lying if I didnt say it was creepy.As I began to crawl further I could hear the music getting closer and closer.I thought it was just because I was crawling towards the music,however it began to get faster and faster.

Ballora:Is someone in my room?

I stop crawling immediantly now realising that the music was coming from her.I try my best to hold my breath under this fucking lie threatening situation.

Why the hell am I always in these situations.

Sadly I coudnt see her amazing thighs due to the black out but that outline was all I needed.After a few seconds I figured out what the music ment.The louder the music the closer Ballora is,the closer she the more likely she finds me and kills me.So when she gets close I gotta act like a bloody statue or im gonna be put on a t-shirt.A few seconds later and Ballora had yet again vanished into the darkness taking that horrifying beat with her.I wipe a bit of sweat from my face,then continuing to crawl.However the door I had to get to was too far away and I was starting to get impatient.

Fuck sake I hate crawling this slow.Hmmmmm it woudnt hurt if I go a bit faster right?Fuck it YOLO.

I begin to crawl faster as the sound of my crawling sent echos through the room.But my only objective was getting in that room,getting on the power,finding those two and getting the fuck out of here.However my overconfidence was beginning to get to my head as the loud noises I was creating began to draw in unwanted attention.That lullaby began to quickly close in on my location.Thankfully I was fast enough to stop all movement just as Ballora was right next to me.Thanks to a bit of light from the edge of the room I was able to see a more clear outline of her body.She wasnt leaving for some reason.She was just spinning in a circle,was she taunting me or something.My lungs began to hurt from the lack of oxygen,I felt like I was just gonna black out.Finally,Ballora began to spin away back into the darkness almost out of my sight.I took in a massive gulp of air,my lungs thanking me for finally breathing in those O2 atoms.Sadly though my luck had clealy run out.I felt my shirt pocket begin to move as Helpy pokes her head of my pocket with her usual big cute smile.This was the moment before disaster.

Helpy:TOMMMMMMMM YOU WOKE ME UPPPP HEHEHE.