Part 9 AWKWARD

Tom pov

Me and bonnie walked back to mangle's and foxys cove.I then thought of something.I then reach my hand out thinking shed understand what Im doing.Bonnie looks down and realizes wheat im doing.She then blushes and holds my hand.My cheeks began to go bright red as I just put my head down and kept walking with her.We then arrive and see Freddy standing talking to foxy.Freddy then notices me and bonnie and looks down to see that we are holding hands.She smirks and winks at bonnie.

Freddy:looks like you guys had some fun.

We both look up and go reder.She then clenches my and stutters out.

Bonnie:W....we were j...just going on a walk n...nothing exciting h... happened

Freddy then puts her hands on her hips and sighs.She looked at bonnie and bonnie began to sweat.

Freddy:You guys made out didn't you

I look down and then nod my head.

Freddy:Welp as long as im next im fine with it.But anyways Tom we just thought since some one always sleep they wouldn't want to be waken up so we are just gonna chill for the day.

Tom:Oh nice

Chica then walks towards them still wearing the apron and panties WHY IS SHE SO THICC.

Chica:Hey tom

Tom:*waves at chica* Hi

Mangle then jumps onto my back and nuzzles me.

Mangle:I missed you

I smile and nuzzle her back

Tom:th....thanks

I smile and mangle jumps off of me.

Mangle:So where did you go

Bonnie:w....well you know

Freddy:He made out with bonnie

Mangle then blushes and gives bonnie a death stare.She shows off her fangs and bonnie backs off.

Bonnie:I....it was by accident

I then get infront of bonnie and hold mangle back.

Tom:M..mangle it was my fault ok it's not her fault

Mangle:o....ok but bonnie you better watch your back

I then giggle and hug her.

Tom:does this make you feel better

She blushes harder and smiles

Mangle:Y....yes much better

Chica then smiles and screams.

Chica: GROUP HUG

She then grabs me and mangle and pulls us into a hug.But she pulled me up and my face slams into her tits.I then go bright red and try to pull away but she just pulls me closer.

Chica:Oh your not getting away sexy

Mangle then looks up and gives chica a death stare.Chica then smiles at mangle and pushes mangle out of the hug.She then puts the middle finger up at mangle and then pulls him closer to her tits.

Tom:C...chica s....stop

She thinks about it and smirks.

Chica:Nope

???:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looks like I found you

Chica let's go of me and her eyes go wide.All of the girls look like at where the voice came from.I turn to look as well and there it was.It was a white bunny with big tits,she had blood on her costume.The bunny was smiling sadistically and was staring at me.

???:THE MASTER IS GONNA BE SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND YOU

Tom:W.....who are you

She walks closer to me but the girls jump in front

Freddy:STAY AWAY FROM HIM

The bunny stops walking.

???:*-_-* And who's gonna stop me

Mangle:WE ARE

Tom:W....who are you

She laughs and stares at me.

Vanny:The names vanny nice to meet you.

Foxy:don't talk to him

She then looks sad.

Vanny:awwwwww that's not nice

Freddy:Tom run

Tom:W...wha

FREDDY:NOW

I then start running as fast as I could I look back to see vanny trying to reach me but the girls holding her back.I just keep running until I run into a room with a large box there's no where to hide but the box so I climb in and jump inside.