part 10 *cough*

(ok so this chapter is a lemon so if you don't want to read it skip the chapter so yea can't wait to write this 😅)

Tom pov
I fell down and hit the bottom of the box "why the hell is it so big" I think to myself.I sit up and look around it was BIG like how the hell was this possible im just not gonna question this.I then turn to see a girl standing above me.She pins me to the wall and looks down on me.

???:Who are you and what are you doing in my house.

I blush because well a cute girl is literally pinning me to the wall.She looked at me more carefully and her eyes widen a little.

???:A....are you a human male.

I nod my head and she giggles.

Puppet:Well then my name is marionette but you can call me puppet

I blush and look at her,she was really pretty like the other girls

I blush and look at her,she was really pretty like the other girls.She had a white face with year streaks painted on the face.She had long white hair and wore black button up clothes."D....dang she's hot"I think to myself.l look down trying to hide my blushing face.

puppet:Oh so your one of the shy types ay hehehe.

She moves her hand down and comes closer until her tits are pressing against me.

Puppet:Hey human what's your name.

I look up at her and see her blushing at me while smiling.

Tom:I.... im Tom

She giggles a little and kneels down until she's eye level.

Puppet:Well then Tom do you know what Im gonna do to you.

I look at her confused as we just looked into each others eyes.She snickers and slips her hand down my pants.I go bright red and start to stutter.

Tom:H....hey....

She smiles as she licks my neck.I let out a small moan as she starts to rub my tip with her finger.

Puppet:Awwww your moans are so cute

I look at her licking my neck as she starts to bite it a little.I moan and wrap my arms around her waist.She feels it and smiles as she continues to bite my neck.

Tom:b...bite there I...it feels good there.

She smiles and pulls off my t-shirt.she starts to bite my neck again and sucking on my neck.I let out a loud moan when she sucked on my neck.She started to move her hand around my dick.

Puppet:Hey is it ok if I mark you

I look at her confused and wonder what she's talking about.The puppet notices that you don't understand what that means.

Puppet:Marking means I leave a mark on your body basically showing others that your mine.But since I know the other girls like you and would be pissed at me if I claimed you for just mine so I'll allow you to continue to see them.So uhhhhh can I.

I nod as she blushes.She starts to bite the part of my neck that felt good.She sinks her teeth into that spot and I moan in pleasure as she continues to play with my dick.She started to suck my neck as she bites.I close my eyes and bite my lip to hold back the moans but this is a bad desision.She bites harder and my eyes open as I moan louder.She let's go of my neck and looks mad.

Puppet:Hey no closing your eyes or holding back your cute,sexy moans or I'll stop.

I giggle a little and nod.

Tom:Alright I won't.

She then pulls down my trousers and pants and kneels down.She licks my dick and starts to move her hand back and forth.I let out a little moan as I start to play with her hair.She smiles as she puts my whole dick in her mouth and wraps her tounge around it.I moan and tug on her hair a little.I hear her moan and she mumbles out.

Puppet:I wike thaw *translation I like that*.

I smile and pull her hair.She let's out a large moan and sucks harder.I wimper as my dick twitches in her mouth.

Tom:I....im close.

Puppet sucks faster and sucks on my tip.My dick throbs and I cum down her throat.I start to breathe heavily and puppet takes my dick out of her mouth and she coughs a little.She swallows all of the cum that didn't go down her throat and smile.

Puppet:Dang was this your first blow job.

I slowly nod and my eyes start to get heavy as I fall.Puppet grabs me and picks me up,and puts me on her couch.I kiss her on the lips and fall asleep.

Puppet pov
"Dang that was something.I never would of thought he would of been that cute and that big"I thought to myself.I walk over to my bed but look back to Tom I shrug and walk over to my couch and cuddle next to him.I put my hands through his hair and blush

Puppet:I love you Tom hehehe.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

(So uhm that was my first lemon uhhhh what do you think.was it good,shit or just horny)