Confrontation.

Tom POV

God my head hurts.What the hell happened.The last thing I remember is having sex with freddy then falling to the ground.Did something hit me?Wait what the hell is that on my shoulders and is someone sat on my lap.Ugh I gotta wake up now.

I open my eyes to shockingly find the white rabbit from that one time she tried to attack me and the girls,was now sat on my lap,directly infront of me,watching me with hearts in her red eyes.Vanny noticed that I was finally awake and a sadistic smile formed on her face,her hands pressing tighter on my shoulders as if she was trying to make sure I coudnt escape.Which she was doing a very good job of doing.

Vanny:Wakey wakey cutie you've been asleep for wayyyyyy to long ive been so boredddddd waiting for you to wake up

Vanny:Wakey wakey cutie you've been asleep for wayyyyyy to long ive been so boredddddd waiting for you to wake up.But I guess both of you are awake now hehehe.

Tom:Vanny.Whats going on,where in the world is this place.AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY SHIRT.

It was strange,all I could see was static all around me.It was almost as if I was in another another different universe.Why does this keep happening to me.Vanny looked at me with her red eyes and let out a small little laugh.Vanny suddenly begins to slowly move her hips side to side directly on my crotch a large moan escaping from my lips.

Tom:SH..SHIT.IM S...STILL SO SENSITIVE.

Vanny:Shhhhhhhhh she's sleeping right now.We dont wanna end the fun already do we?

Due to me having sex with Freddy and cumming my dick was extra sensitive espeically since that was my first.I look down to see Vanny straing into my eyes as red hearts formed in her eyes,the way she was looking at me was driving me crazy.She was watching every detail on my face as I clenched my jaw shut stopping any moans from being released.I looked into her eyes and began to get hard from all the rubbing Vanny was doing.It was getting to the point where I generally was thinking about fucking this crazy bitch.Vanny noticing my dick getting hard started moving faster still slow but just enough speed to get my sensitive dick to feel way too good for my own benefit.

NO NO NO I CANT DO THIS.I mean I was kinda warned about not interacting with her by the girls.And I mean she just reeks of red flags and daddy issues oh and phycopath bitch vibes 100%.But holy shit id be lying if I didnt say I liked it.She's cute as well,crazy yandere as well so thats a massive +.Shit Im way too horny fuck it Ill entertain her forgive me girls but my dick and body is betraying me.

My arms wrapped around Vannys waist,holding her tight as my eyes changed to begging ones,showing Vanny I wanted more.Judging by her face she was kinda suprised by my willingness to continue,as if she was expecting me to resist.But it just made her more wet as she dug her fingernails into my shoulder,blood slowly dripping out from where the now wound was.I winced a little from the pain but it felt kinda nice oddly enough.Vanny quickly leaned forwad and began licking the blood dripping down my shoulder while moving her hips faster and faster.The wetness from her pussy and her tounge as she rode and licked me was getting me dangerously close which I could tell was what Vanny wanted.Crimson red blood flowed into Vannys mouth as she licked and sucked my blood up,her blood kink obviously finally being fufilled.Both of her big bouncy tits were directly in my flustered face,covered up due to her costume but I wasnt gonna let that stop me.I open my mouth and bite down on her right tit getting a little yelp from Vanny.In response I felt a bite where Vanny had dug her finger nails into and was now sucking my wound,trying her best to give me a hickey,news flash she had given had succeded in giving me one.As I sucked on her tit,bits of fur stuck to my tounge as I bit down harder making her moan through her biting.