I wish ~chapter 17~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! It's 2013...wow, how did that happen?! Hope you guys had a great 2012 and will have an even better 2013! :D And here is chapter 17! I have to go back to school on the 8th so I probably won't be able to update as quickly as I am now, but I will still upload as much as I can. I also have two exams coming up so that just makes it even worse, but because you guys are awesome I will still upload! :) So, comment, vote, fan??? Thank you!

InsaneWeirdo xoxo :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall’s P.O.V)

     I was at Nandos, waiting for Alisha. I felt so depressed, it was like the sun had disappeared and all my happiness had gone away. As if all the colour in the world had just turned to black and white and all I was left with was a growing pain in my heart. Or at least, what was left of my heart. She walked in, wearing a short black dress that barely covered anything. I gestured for her to sit down and she did. We ordered our food and a silence grew as we waited.

"So…" she began. "You’re a member of One Direction."

"Yep." Was my reply. I wasn’t in the mood for conversation, but I never was anymore.

"I love One Direction. You’ve always been my favourite. I have both your albums and…" she continued to ramble on and on. I wondered if there was an off switch.

"Here’s your food." A waiter came over and placed our food on the table. I immediately began eating, hoping it would distract me from the annoying girl in front of me. Yet, she still continued to talk. Why she wouldn’t just shut up and eat was beyond me. Suddenly something flashed to my right. I turned to see a bunch of paparazzi taking photos of the two of us sitting together on our date. I quickly covered my face with my hand, but Alisha was sitting there smiling at them, enjoying her five minutes of fame.

"Come on, let’s go." I said grabbing her hand. She waved to the paparazzi as we left Nandos and I dragged her along the busy streets of London to my apartment.

     We sat on the sofa together and she began talking again. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You’re not listening are you?" she said, causing me to pay attention.

"Probably not." I told her.

"Well obviously you don’t want to talk, so…" she lent over and before I knew it her over-glossed lips were all over my face. I was a little shocked, I mean, I barely knew her. Plus she really wasn’t my type, at all. Yet, I was too broken to care. So I kissed her back.

(Liam’s P.O.V)

     I had been watching Toy Story all afternoon with Zayn. The movie had just ended and I stopped the DVD causing the TV to change to BBC1.

"Good movie." Zayn stated. I smiled, I’d made him watch it with me because no-one else wanted to watch it again and I don’t like watching films on my own. I put the remote down and lent back in my chair to watch the news. I was about to get up and turn the TV off when I saw an image of Niall and some girl on the screen.

"Is that Niall?" Zayn asked from beside me.

"I don’t know, turn it up." I said and Zayn turned the volume up.

"Apparently Niall Horan, the Irish member of One Direction, was spotted out on a date with this intriguing blonde just this afternoon. Sources say, this is not their first date. Has Horan finally found ‘the one’." I switched the TV off before the broadcast ended. Zayn was still staring at the TV in disbelief. I got up and grabbed my phone before dialling Niall’s number. I waited for a minute before he picked up.

"Hello?" his Irish voice asked on the other end.

"It’s Liam. Where are you?" I questioned him.

"I’m at my apartment, why?" he replied.

"Were you on a date this afternoon?" I asked, causing a short silence on his end of the phone.

"Maybe." He said.

"You were, weren’t you? It was all over the news Niall! What on Earth were you thinking? And a girl like that!" I yelled at him, furious.

"What is that supposed to mean? What are you trying to say about Al…Al.." he mumbled something to someone on his end. "About Alisha?!" he shouted back.

"I’m sorry, but was she wearing a dress or a T-shirt on your date?" I sassed him. Louis would have been proud.

"Whatever. It’s none of your business anyway." He said.

"What would Mara say?" I asked him. There was a much longer silence this time, I’d hit a nerve.

"Mara’s gone." He finally said before hanging up. I put the phone down and turned to Zayn.

"We need to help Niall." I told him and he nodded.

"Have you got a plan?" he asked me. I grinned, having thought up a plan in my head.

"Yes I do." I told him.