I wish ~chapter 5~

Ok, haven't uploaded in quite some time. Sorry about that. I got my exam results a few days ago and they're mostly B's! :) Really happy about that! So, this chapter in in Niall's P.O.V because... I don't know, it just is. Please enjoy it. It's not that long I'm afraid, because it was my mum's birthday yesterday so I couldn't write as much. Please comment, vote and fan??? Thanks! :)

InsaneWeirdo xoxo ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall’s P.O.V)

     I hadn’t seen Mara in days. I was getting worried. What if something had happened to her? What if she didn’t like me? She had just ran off with no explanation. I knew she was hiding something from me, but it was clear she didn’t want to tell me. I wanted to know so badly. If I knew where she was I would have went to see her, but I didn’t know where she was. I hardly knew anything about her, yet I had such strong feelings for her. How did I fall for her so quickly?

"Hey man, what’s up?" Liam asked me.

"Nothing, it’s just…well, this girl. I met her after the concert on Saturday and I really like her and I thought she liked me, but she ran off." I told him. Liam was good at giving advice, I was hoping he could help me.

"She ran away from you?" he looked at me confused.

"I know, I really thought she liked me." I said.

"Well, what happened just before she ran off?" he asked.

"I…erm, I kissed her." I said quietly. Liam’s eyes widened. Suddenly the door burst open and Harry and Zayn came rushing in.

"Hey!" Harry said sitting next to me.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn asked sitting on the other side of Harry.

"Niall’s having girl trouble." Liam told them. Both Harry and Zayn began laughing.

"Liam!" I complained.

"What happened Niall? Tell uncle Zayn all about it." Zayn said reaching over and patting my shoulder.

"She ran off." I stated.

"What?! Why would she do that?!" Harry asked.

"That’s what we’re trying to figure out." Liam told him. "But last time he saw her he kissed her then she ran off." Liam finished. I could see that Harry and Zayn were trying to hold back laughter.

"You’re that bad of a kisser?!" Harry said and both him and Zayn began laughing again. I rolled my eyes.

"I’m sorry." Harry said as he was calming down.

"Y…yeah me t…too!" Zayn said, taking longer to calm down.

"What did she say after the kiss?" Liam asked. I thought back, it brought tears to my eyes. I blinked ten times to stop the tears escaping.

"Erm, she said ‘I can’t’ then apologised." I told him. He looked even more confused.

"So she obviously wanted too but has some big secret that means she can’t." Harry said. I looked at him surprised. He wasn’t usually good at this sort of thing.

"Yeah." Liam agreed. "Because she apologised, she knew that it would hurt you. She obviously cares about you Niall. But I can’t tell you the reason she left. You’d have to ask her."

"Thanks guys. I need some air." I said getting up.

"Ok, we’ll be here if you need us." Liam told me. I mumbled a quick ‘thanks’ and left.

      A secret. Well I already knew that. But she cared about me, that was something. I wished I knew where she was so I could talk to her. Even just to see her face. I felt hungry and saw a small corner shop so I headed inside. Once inside, I picked up a twix, a packet of crisps and a can of pepsi. I headed over to the checkout. The woman scanned my items.

"Want a bag?" she asked me whilst holding up a plastic bag.

"Yes please." I said and she began putting my items into the bag. I glanced at the newspaper stand as I was waiting. Suddenly I froze.