I wish ~chapter 13~

This is like the shortest chapter ever, but I had to end the chapter where I did. Before you worry...this is NOT the end! :) So comment, vote, fan??? :D

InsaneWeirdo xoxo ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mara’s P.O.V)

     There was a bright white light in the shape of an archway. I stood there staring at it. I knew I was supposed to go through.

"What’s wrong Mara?" Niall asked me.

"You can’t see it can you?" I knew he couldn’t.

"See what?" he asked confused. I turned to face him. I smiled slightly, trying to hide the sadness I felt.

"Oh Niall… I love you so much." I told him. I suddenly felt something wet falling down my cheek, but before I could lift my hand up Niall had already whipped it onto his hand. We both stared at the strange gold liquid now on his hand.

"You’re crying golden tears…" he said. "Why are you crying?" he asked me.

"Because…" I stared at the glowing archway again then back at Niall. "Because I have to leave." I told him.

"What?! But we only just found each other again! Why?" he asked, tears springing to his eyes.

"It’s my time now. I’ve done what I was supposed to do… I found you." I said feeling more gold tears tumbling down my face.

"B…but I don’t want you to go." Niall said. I put my hand on his face and he placed his hand on top of mine.

"Neither do I." I said. "But I have to."

"But I love you." He said, causing more tears to fall from both our eyes.

"I know and I love you too. That’s why I have to go." I said pulling my hand away from his face and turning back towards the archway.

"Please don’t go." Niall pleaded, but I had no choice now. I turned to face him one last time.

"Goodbye Niall." And with that I stepped through the bright archway.