I wish ~chapter 9~

I've gone back to school! :( BUT I am still trying to upload whenever I can! :) So erm, this is chapter...9? Yeah, chapter 9. I would really love some more feedback, so if you read this then can you pleeeeaaaase comment and let me know what you think? And I'm also really sorry that I've been neglecting my other stories...I'll try to update them soon! Comment, vote, fan??? Thanks guys! :D

InsaneWeirdo xoxo ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Niall’s P.O.V)

     I searched the graveyard for any sign of Mara. There were none. The mist had gone. So had she. It had taken her. Why? I went back to my hotel room, not sure what to do. I had no idea where Mara was. But I had a feeling it was somewhere bad and I had to get her back. I needed her in my life. I only had one choice now. I had to tell the boys.

     I knocked on Harry’s door.

"Yeah?" he asked as he opened the door.

"I need to talk to you, Louis, Zayn and Liam." I said.

"Ok then." He said and he got Louis whilst I got Liam then we all went and got Zayn.

We all went back to my hotel room and sat down.

"So what is this about?" Harry asked. I took a deep breath, knowing it would take a lot to convince them.

"I need your help." I told them.

"With what?" Liam asked me. They were all looking at me, waiting.

"I need you to help me get Mara back." I said. They looked at me confused.

"Who’s Mara?" Harry asked.

"Back from where?" Zayn wanted to know.

"Mara is my girlfriend and we need to get her back from… well I’m not exactly sure where but I’m guessing it’s something like the ‘afterlife’ or ‘underworld’ because they’ve taken her and I don’t know what’s going to happen to her and I really need her back." I blurted out. Harry and Zayn looked confused. Liam looked like he was trying to figure something out and Louis was pulling a face like I had just spoke in an alien language.

"Huh?" Harry asked, tilting his head slightly.

"How did your girlfriend end up there?!" Liam asked shocked.

"She um…she’s a ghost." I said. Zayn’s eyes grew wide.

"A ghost?!" he shouted.

"Niall, ghost’s don’t exist." Harry said.

"But they do. You can’t see them, but somehow I can see Mara. Please help me find her." I begged them. They stared at me like I was insane. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Ok, we’ll help you." Liam said and we all stared at him.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Are you kidding?" Zayn was shocked too.

"YAY! Ghostbusters!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs. I ignored him.

"You’re really going to help me? I thought you thought I was crazy." I said.

"Niall, I know you well enough to know when you’re lying and look how upset you are. I believe you." Liam said. It surprised me. I never thought Liam would be the one to believe me. I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Wait. So, we’re going to try to find Niall’s dead girlfriend in the ‘underworld’ so we can bring her back again to be a ghost here with Niall?" Harry asked.

"Yep." Liam said.

"But how do we even get to the underworld or get her out of there?" Zayn asked.

"I don’t know." I told them.

"I do." A voice said from behind me. I turned around, but there was no-one there.

"Did you guys here that?" Zayn asked scared. I nodded.

"What was it?" Louis asked.

"I’m a ghost you idiot!" the voice said.

"But if you’re a ghost then how can we hear you?" Liam asked.

"Because I’ve been a ghost a long time, you learn a few tricks." He said. "The point is, I can help you get your friend back."

"How?" I asked.

"I can help take you to the underworld." He told us.

"Really?" Harry wanted to know.

"Won’t that be difficult?" Liam asked.

"No, it’s getting back that’s going to be difficult." He said and we all looked at each other. Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis all nodded to me, letting me know that they would help me.

"Thanks guys." I said, then I turned back to the mysterious ghost. "Ok, how do we get there?"