I wish ~chapter 3~

Took me some time but here is chapter 4. I'm going to London this weekend and I'm really excited!! Going to the harry potter studios! :)  Has anyone been there? Is it good? I can't wait to go! :D Anyway, please enjoy chapter 3 and let me know what you think, comment, vote, fan??? :)

InsaneWeirdo xoxox ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I wandered aimlessly around London. I had nowhere to go. I was dead. Alone. Forever? It was so confusing. I thought when you died you just…you know, died. Why did I have to be a ghost? Did I have infinished business? Like they do in the movies. Or was I just going to walk around all ghost like forever? I wanted to talk to someone. An expert or something. Was there anyone? What if Niall was the only person who could see and hear me? No. There had to be someone else. Someone I couldn’t hurt.

     After a while I felt tired. Or maybe I just felt like I should be tired. So I stopped and went into a hotel. I needed to rest. I needed to process what had happened. I took a key while no-one was listening and went to the room. I unlocked the door and went inside. It was dark. It had to be past 9pm by then. I sat on the bed. How could any of it be happening? I was 17. I wasn’t ready to die. But it was too late. I laid down and closed my eyes. I wasn’t sure if I could sleep but I felt like I wanted to or that I should. Everything was so confusing. The only thing I could be sure of was that I was dead.

     I stayed there for hours until there was a knock at the door. I sat up. No-one knew I was in there. Why would someone knock on a door if there was no-one on the other side?

"Room service!" I heard someone call on the other side. I hadn’t ordered anything. How could I? I got up and walked over to the door before slowly opening it. I was greeted by whipped cream being squirted all over me. I stood there in shock for a moment processing what happened. Then I looked at the culprits. Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson stood there looking completely freaked out. I was covered in the cream but all they could see was floating whipped cream behind a door that just opened by itself. Their eyes were wide and their mouths had dropped open. I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I put my ear against the door and listened.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard Louis scream.

"What?" I heard Zayn ask.

"There’s a ghost in there!" Harry yelled.

"A ghost? Seriously? I’m not falling for that one again Harry." Zayn said.

"No, we’re not kidding!" Louis told Zayn. "It’s a real ghost."

"Ghost? Are you guys trying to trick Zayn again?" Liam had joined the conversation. I didn’t know what to do. What if they decided to come looking for me?

"No, there’s a real live…well, not live, dead, ghost in there!" Harry said.

"What’s going on guys?" a familiar Irish accent asked. Of all the hotels I could have came to and it had to be the same one he was in.

"They think there’s a ghost in there." Liam told Niall.

"A ghost? Seriously? How old are you?" Niall said. Ha. If only he knew. I heard people pushing and shoving.

"You go in there!" Harry yelled.

"No, you!" Louis shouted.

"Both of you go in there!" I heard Zayn say before two thuds. Zayn must have pushed Louis and Harry into the room.

"Ouch!" I heard harry say.

"Shut up." Liam had entered the room too.

"Come on." Niall said, obviously having entered the room as well.