I wish ~chapter 19~

Hello, chapter 19 now. I have quite a few more ideas for this story so don't worry, it's not near the end yet. Even if it seems like it is, I still have a few surprises! :P I hope you are all enjoying February, I know I am. I have been having quite a lot of art coursework, but I will continue to upload when I can. Thank you all for being so patient, I know I am sometimes slow at uploading. Hope you all like this chapter, comment, vote, fan?? :D

InsaneWeirdo xoxo ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mara’s P.O.V)

     I felt numb. Like my heart had shattered into a million pieces. Staring at the image in front of me a tear rolled down my cheek. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but nothing could comfort me now.

"I’m sorry Mara." The judge said sympathetically. I stared hard at the image of Niall kissing some other girl, trying to convince myself that it wasn’t real. But it was. He’d moved on. Forgot all about me. I felt like I was dying all over again.

"If you still wish to return to the living then I will give you what you need." The old man I had met merely minutes ago told me.

"No." I choked out. "I…I can’t. Not now." The tears continued to fall from my eyes.

"Are you sure?" the judge asked me. I nodded and began whipping my tears away.

"Can we leave now?" I asked, feeling more dead than I had ever felt before.

"Of course." The judge said before slowly pulling me away from the image of Niall. I couldn’t believe I was going to go back. We began walking, leaving the giant temple behind us.

"Wait!" the old man called. We both stopped and turned to face him.

"There is one other thing I could do. If you don’t want to be dead anymore? No Niall, if you don’t want him. But you can still be alive." He told me. I was about to ask how, but then I remembered who he was.

"Ok. Do it." I said.

* * *

     I fell out of bed, my head hitting the floor with a huge bang. I pulled myself to my feet clutching my head in pain.

"Mara?!" my mum called to me in panic.

"It’s ok. I’m fine!" I yelled to her. I began walking to the bathroom to take a shower when I stopped and froze. Something was wrong. I shook my head and ignored the strange feeling.

After showering and getting dressed I went downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie." My mum greeted me as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning mum…ooh, pancakes!" I grabbed three pancakes and put them on a plate before sitting at the table.

"Hey, save some for the rest of us!" she said as my dad and brother entered the room.

"Ugh, she took the biggest ones!" my brother, Matt, complained. I poked my tongue out at him and took another bite of my pancake.

"Well then get up earlier next time." My mum said giving him two pancakes. There was a knock at the door as I was half way through my breakfast. My mum left the room to get the door. She soon came back in with my best friend Jenna.

"Hey Mara! Are you ready?" she asked me.

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

"The concert." She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What concert?" I asked, even more confused than before.

"Are you kidding me?" Jenna asked me, annoyance in her eyes.

"No, seriously, what concert?" I felt like I should know what she was talking about, but I didn’t.

"The One Direction concert." She said slowly. Both Matt and my mum were looking at me as if I were insane.

"One what?" I literally had no idea what she was going on about.

"Are you feeling ok Mara?" Matt questioned me.

"I’m fine. Who are One Direction?" the name didn’t even ring a bell.

"Only like our favourite band ever!" Jenna exclaimed.

"What? No. I’ve never even heard of them!" I told her. What on earth was she talking about?

"Have you hit your head or something sweetie?" my mum asked concerned.

"No, well I did this morning. But that was nothing." I told her.

"Hmm, maybe we should get you checked by the doctor." She said. I began to become worried.

"What?! No. I’m fine. I just…I don’t know." I sighed.

"Well, we’re not missing the concert. Even if you don’t remember who they are, you’ll still enjoy the music and their faces!" Jenna said, getting excited.

"Are you sure music won’t make things worse?" my mum asked still concerned.

"No, I’ll be fine. Let me go get ready." I said as I was wearing a plain top and leggings. Then I went upstairs.

     To my amazement I had One Direction merchandise in my room. Not loads as if I was obsessed, but enough for me to be quite a big fan. I put a purple One Direction T-shirt on with a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie with a front zip, leaving the zip undone so the shirt was visible. I quickly brushed my hair again to make myself look more presentable. Then I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket and Jenna and I left.

     About half an hour later we reached the stadium.

"Wow." I said. It was huge and packed.

"Let’s go!" Jenna said excitedly. We slowly entered the giant Stadium and I felt like I was having deja-vue. As if I had been there before, but I hadn’t. had I? We took our seats which were on the third row from the front. Jenna was jumping in her seat with excitement, but I was bored.

"How long till they perform?" I asked her, talking loudly over the noise.

"Not long! I am so excited!" she squealed. Suddenly all the teenage girls errupted in screams. I covered my ears, blocking out their high pitched screetches and looked up at the stage. Five guys slowly walked on. First akind looking guy who had a shaved head and a tatoo on his arm, he was wearing a blue chequred shirt and was smiling at everyone. The next guys had dark hair that was quiffed with a blonde streak, he had many tatoos on his arm. Then there was one with long curly hair and a cheeky grin. He was followed by a guy wearing stripes, waving at the crowd. Finally a blonde guy walked out. My heart practically stopped. He was perfect. He smiled weakly at the crowd, his blue eyes were spakling. I couldn’t help but feel like I knew him, I couldn’t take my eyes off hin as they began singing. They were incredibly talented. Why couldn’t I remember them?

     The concert was nearly over and Jenna had been telling me as much as she could about them. I learned that their names were; Liam, Zayn, Harry, Lous and Niall. Niall was the blonde one who I could not stop thinking about. When the concert finally finished Jenna and I lined up to go backstage. There were a lot of girls trying to sneak past, but we had our backstage passes. We got through after about ten minutes and we were led down a corridor. We had to wait a few minutes before we could go in and meet the band. I was beginning to get nervous, my hands were shaking. I didn’t know why, I mean I couldn’t even remember who the band were, why would I be nervous to meet them? The door then opened and we were led in. I was looking doown at the floor as we entered the room, standing the furthest away from everyone else.

"Hi." A strangely familiar Irish accent made me look up and a pair of deep blue eyes were staring at me. I knew those eyes. But how?