Evil or maybe not?

My Alice was getting married, BEN, an Jeff were stuck in a cell, and with quick examination So was I. "Slender why won't you just teleport us out of here?" Jeff asked. "Well, Zalgo apparently knew I was coming, so he cursed the cell and now I can't get out." I explained. "Oh." BEN replied. Jeff nods and I hear someone walk down the hall to our cell. I become invisible. "There was a disturbance in the system, is Slendy here?" It was Alice. But if she was evil why did she still call me Slendy? "No, No Ma'am." BEN replied. "Good." Alice hissed, then she quickly pressed a button on the cell wall and walked away. She was in her true form, her dark red hair looked amazing next to her green skin. I become visible. " What did she press on the wall?" Jeff asked. I looked at him and noticed his knife was missing. "Jeff, your knife." I say slowly. Jeff pressed his sides and looked through all his pockets, then started to cry. "Oh My Mask Jeff, stop it was a weapon, and don't you remember Alice took it away, said it could pick a lock." BEN Said. "IS a weapon, and she is not that to me I loved my knife. Alice threw it in the fire place!" Jeff sobbed. Alice was evil. I thought, no one touches Jeff's knife not unless they want to take a long dirt nap. I decide to try to teleport again, maybe it might work. I shrug and look up, it didn't- Oh. I look around I was right outside the cell bars BEN and Jeff looking at me in awe. Was that what Alice pressed? Was she even affected by Zalgo at all? I teleport back in the cell walls. "Grab my hands." I command. "Eww." BEN whined. "BEN-" " You have touched dead body's!" he interrupted. "BEN NOW!" I commanded again. "Oh-oh fine!" BEN gave in and We were transported to the mansion. "Now this will be dangerous, I need you here take care of Sally, if I don't return free my dove." I was about to teleport out but someone grabbed my shoulder. "No." It commanded. I turn around, it was Masky. "I will not lose my master to such a stupid reason, you will stay or let me go with you." He said bluntly. " No Masky, this will be hard enough trying to find Candy and trying to hide from Zalgo, I can not babysit this time. And I would need more men, couldn't just take you." I say. Masky starts to walk away but is stopped at the sound of Jeff's voice. "Slender, I agree with Masky, you will die, I am going with you." Jeff commanded. "Yeah, what he said." BEN added. "No, no you will not be killed because of me." I stated. "Well, we are not letting you go alone." Clockwork said. "Yeah and if you go without them, We will take them." Ender said gesturing to the family behind him. "I don't like the girl, but you are lost without her, I mean every man needs a girl, even a Slenderman."