A walk in the woods

slender's pov

        I grab my phone pat sally on the head and left. It did bother me that she talked to me but I have other more important matters to attend to. I dialed Jeff's number. "Slenderman what are you doing I am in the middle of an important kill right now." "Fine kill then continue talking."  I hear a muffled voice in the background then hear jeff yell, "GO TO SLEEP!"   I roll my eyes. "Slender are you there?" "Yeah,"I reaspond. "Well what did you want." "Well there is an woman named true Sunshine who is coming to kill you and she is way........way more powerful then you. She is in the house with me. She does not know I know yet though." "Well what do you want me to do about it?" he says with a hint of weakness in his voice. "Jeff you can die like die and never return....and I do not want that to happen so come over." I say.  "Why would I go yo the house my possible murderer was staying at?" He says "Beacause I said you have to and you will beacause you know you can not survive out there alone." "I will be there tomorrow."He says and with that he hangs up.

        I shut my phone and put it in my pocket. I walk to her room and peek in. she is writing in a notebook. "Slender?" She says. I open the door and say "Ummmm....we are going to be having a guest." "Who is is?" she says. "Jeff the killer is coming over I suppose you know him." I say "Yeah.... I do." "What is it?" I say. "Well would you like to go on a walk with me I need to talk to you." I think. She might kill me out there. "Sure." I say. Wait why did I say that she might kill me? Whatever. "Well Lets go." She says while walking out of the room. I follow.

        We walk outside she stops and motions for me to come to her.  I do and then we start to walk together. About half way through the walk She turns pale green and dangerous. She pins me down and pulls out a knife aiming for my face. "True Sunshine, I know I can not beat you and you will be the reason for my demise but I want to say one more thing, Spare Jeff he is a good friend of mine even though he drinks and cusses me out he deserves to live and continue his life." I say. "You knew this whole time?" She says. "Yes even though you were very sly with it by thinking a completely different story in your head it surprised me."I say still pinned to the ground. She drops the knife and rolls off of me on to the ground crying.

        What could possibly be wrong with her and why did'nt she kill me? I touched her shoulder. "What is wrong' I say kneeling beside her. "I killed my mom that was true and the diary thing was true. But it all was a accident and my father sent me to... to-" "Zalgo. Alice I know everything about you, and do not ask me why because I will not tell you." "You hate me don't you" she says getting up. "You hate me for lying and making you trust me just so I could kill you." "No,No I could never hate you. You have no idea how many people did that to me who are now my bestfriend, Jeff is one of them. He killed his parents and went to Zalgo and was one of his proxys too but not quite as strong as you are he came and started to be my friend and asked to be my proxy later telling me that he attemted to kill me in my sleep five times." I say. "Wow,well can you find it in your heart to make me your proxy Zalgo is cruel and unforgiving and inside I am only fifteen. You seem nice. " She looks down and I see a child a beautiful child who has been misunderstood. "Come with me Alice, I will make you my proxy."