Breaking Spirits, Live in Fear

A/N

I Also do not own SlenderWoman or Enderman.

I Slenderwalk to my mansion. It was big, Big enough to fit my whole family in. I sigh, I have been living here since I was two. My Brothers brought me here to raise me since our parents died. Now I could not count my age. I walk inside my home and see if anyone else is there. My Proxys Masky and Hoodie were out. Although they did not live here They were here all the time. No human was allowed in the mansion. But once in a Blue Moon one would stroll in, and it was my job to dispose of them. I hated when that happened. After a while more of my family came to move in, SlenderWoman Enderman and a child named Amy. She was also our kind. But she would not Kill this was weird all slender folk kill to feed.

Amy had long Raven colored hair down to her knees. We still do not know who her parents are. And she does not talk much so we probably will never know. But she Has the power to see how pure a person is. So we took her in to preserve her power.

Slenderwoman walks down the stairs. she has short Black hair and a long black dress. All Slender folk skin is Abalaster colored, Like a sheet of printer paper. We have yet to find out why though. Slender woman walked out the door without saying a word to me. I stand up and start to look for my brothers.Once she leaves I find I am the only one there. I go to a mirror and fix my wrinkled crimson red tie.

I walk out the door, Into the woods. To a Person I called Mike. I had been stalking him for five years. Feeding off of his fear makeing him slowly insane. He lived in the suburbs. Although he got fired from his job and basicly given up on life I still stalked him. I wondered how he was not in a mental hospital yet. He should be all he did was repeat the same line for the hour i was there. "He is watching. He is Watching. He is watching. He is Watching." I knew he was talking about me and this made me laugh a little. I loved the thought of breaking a humans spirit. Almost as much as I loved harming them to a point where they live in fear.