Another day as Alice hurry

Alice pov

            I look at my new bedroom purple walls black carpet in a red area rug a queen size bed with curtains falling to the floor a desk in the corner where you could write in a large dresser. I walk back down the stairs and tell Slender. I am going to pack some things, "oh let me teleport you." slender says. I nod and smile.  "Ready?" "yea." He takes my hand and I am suddenly in front of my house. I go inside and grab a bag filled with clothes shoes and my diary. My diary is special. Right before my mother died she gave me a journal and told me to write to her. About 3 days before she died she went insane. I guess she thought she was going on a vacation. But I don't care its a connection with her. Sometimes I pretend she's just going on vacation for real. When she died my immortal dad also insane and went back to our home planet and I don't know where he is today. "Ready" I say and  she teleports me to my bedroom he comes in the doorway sorry about what happened to your mother and father he says scratching the back of his neck how did you I started to say it but I realize he reads much." I will just be going." He says. "wait" I say "it's okay it was not your fault" "thank you" he says and with that he leaves. I am unpacking my dresses in my shoes and place it on the diary under my bed just another day as Alice hurry.