Untitled Part 2

A/N

Hey guys For copyright reasons I do not own Trenderman Splendorman or Slenderman. But Everyone else Is from my Twisted Imagination.

Slenderman's POV

People say the Internet created me, and in a way I guess it did. But I was here before the internet, before electronics. I guess that is why when I get around them I put off a bad vibe. I am Slenderman. The Child murderer. The entity everyone feared, and I loved it. I enjoyed seeing the life come out of humans eyes. It was like a drug to me very addictive very fulfilling. I watch a Small child run past me with what it looks to be his older Brother or maybe even his dad. This wakes me up from my thoughts. ' Idiots.' I snicker to myself as I grow up to my regular size about eight feet. I was very hungry. I slender walk to a tree closer to the humans. Careful not to give myself away. I sneaked a little closer to where the little boy about eight could see me. "Andy........" The small human said pointing in my direction. "Yes sean?" Then the older boy looked at me. He Screamed. I loved when humans screamed it amused me. I ended him quickly and saw the light come out of his eyes. This made me full, But the boy saw me. I left the lifeless body behind and Slender walked to the Boy. My tenticals grabbed the small boy by the waist and turned his head towards me. I was in a good mood so I ended him quickly also. Laid him on the grass and started to walk away. The Investigators will find him and look for the murderer for about 6 months and then give up. That is the way it has always been. And thats the way it will be if I keep to myself and end up killing every human that comes into contact with me.