Band aids don't fix Bullet Holes

Trenders POV

        It has been about 6 months since Ms. True went missing. My Brother is Deeply Depressed. He has only came out of his room to eat. That is not like him he is usually there for Amy. Splendor looks sad also, True liked Splendor most out of all us not counting Slender, They used to talk about happiness and how the human race is so, Stupid to not take advantage of the happiness they could have. Now he has a more depressed vibe. True just made our lives so much better. And now Slender is going to die at his only loves hands. We need a miracle. We need TRUE.

        "I am tired of this we lived without her once we can do it again and quite frankly I am happy she is gone!" Slender woman yells. I hear a door swing open with force. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"  I hear a very angry voice say. Oh No she just made a bad mistake. I see Slenders face torn open to see his sharp teeth and his tentacles out slithering around. " I said I am glad she is gone, I mean what is the big deal anyway she is going to kill you." She says. "I CAN NOT EVEN BELIEVE YOU ARE SAYING THAT. " Splendor says. Is He angry? I just sit there on the couch watching. "She is just some little human who wants to ruin our lives and she is succeeding! I hated the little twerp since she entered the house!"  enderman says.

        Slender charges at Ender but is quickly held back by Splendors tentacles. "LET ME GO NOW SPLENDOR!" Slender says.  "Band aids don't fix bullet holes, I can not say anything to make you forget about her. I know you loved her but you are just going to have to live -" Slender cuts Splendors head off and Splendors body falls to the floor. "SLENDER" WE all scream. Slender goes into his room and slams the door shut. I run up to my brothers body and heal him quickly before he can actually die. I hear loud sobbing in Slenders room. Splendor wakes up and I say "Slender killed you in an argument it was not your fault." I say. He nods and goes into his room.

        I knock on the door softly. "Slender?" I say. "Come in." is all he says. I walk in the room to see alot of his suits strewn all over the floor. I sit there all night watching the famous Slenderman Ball his eyes out with grief.