The End

Trues POV

I just killed him. I killed him, but I have a plan. I look to the ground and see his body slowly fading away. "What is happening?" I ask Zalgo confused. Zalg gave me a sly smile and answered my question. "Well my dear........He is fading into the ground, someone as wicked as hi cannot be mourned over." He explained. "Oh.." This may or may not ruin the plan I had in store for a long time now, I shake my head violently, No it has to work. Have a lttle faith True. I take a deep breath. "Ok, I did it. I killed the infamous Slenderman, the child murderer. He deservered it. I can't believe I fell in love with that thing. Zalgo Darling, I want my prize, the heart of any person I choose, because you know Love is the most valuable thing on this Earth." Zalgos many mouths all smiled at once. "Ok, although I probably already know who you are speaking about, Who do you choose." Zalgo said motioning to the crowd.

I brought my hand to my face then began to think. I missed Slendy I should not have killed him, I was a wreck inside. But I needed to hold it in for a little longer, "I know who I want to love." I said Bluntly. Zalgo raised an eyebrow, then gave me a sly smile. "I choose..........The Slenderman." I said giving Zalgo a sweet smile. He looked flabbergasted! "Now, although you may just have broken my heart, I gave my word to you. " He said, I swear I saw a tear.......Why, why would he want me, I shook it off. I Love Slendy and no one else, I wouldn't care if Zalgo was sad or not, he wanted the love of my life dead!

I gestured toward the place Slendys body laid, but was now just a shadow. Dust on the ground. It's funny how someone so powerful , would turn into something worth nothing on the ground. Zalgo approached it slowly taking his time. "Are you sure you want to do this love?" I nod my head. "I hope we can still be friends." I said hopefully. I really liked Zalgo, but he wasn't Slendy. He had put a spell on me, or rather tried to put a spell on me. I was more powerful than his low magic skills, My thoughts turned to Candy. I sent her to the pasta house shortly before the attempt of a wedding started, I hope she made it ok, it is not unheard of for a newbie to get lost around here.

Zalgo was muttering something I couldn't make out, his hands were moving at speeds a human could never reach. The form of a Slenderman appeared, and when he was fully materialized he said this. "You are very smart, my love." I loved my murderer and I will till the end of time.

************************************************************************************8

The End

Epilogue

Slenderman a blood thirsty killer was on a hunting trip and encountered a woman, she was obviously not human, and that creature snuck it's way in Slenders heart.

After that fiasco happened right above, True and Slender got married.

BEN got a PS4.

Jeff got a girlfriend, then killed her.

Candy is now one of Slenderman's favorite and most skilled proxies. (Masky still is treated better)

Zalgo stayed friends with True, and they are very close.

True and Slendy had a kid 30 years later and named him, Slander.

A/N

For those who have read even a small amount of this book: I can not express my gratitution. I love you all!