Purple Eyes

I look at her and cock my head a little. "I know who you are."she says "How do you know me?" I say squeezing her tighter in my tenticals. I look at her closer and see that she has purple eyes. "It is a long story....." she says. I squeeze her to the point that she can barely breath. "Ok OK" She says surprisingly clear. "I have read about you, I have heard personal expierences, like that guy named Mike down the road he says you have been stalking him for five-" I put her to sleep before she can say any more.

        I walk home with her in my hands. I take a deep breath before entering. Slenderwoman Enderman and trenderman were sitting on the couch talking and when I enter they stop abruptly. "Brother, You have brought us dinner?" says Enderman. Enderman was the color black with purple eyes no mouth and usually wore a black sweater and jeans. "No she knows to much and I think she is paranormal." I reply.  "Well wake her up and Slenderwoman will try to erase her memory."

        I put her on our small coffee table and wake her up. Her Purple eyes open quickly ans she sits up. "Hello." She says She turns towards Slenderwoman and says."Your mind powers won't work on me woman now, Go to sleep." She says. Slenderwoman lays back and Trenderman pokes her.  "Is she okay?" asks Trender. "She will be fine she will wake up in two days tops." says Alice.  "Are you Immortal?" I say. "Yes my name is Alice my planet uses music and mind powers to get humans memorys idea's and thoughts."  "But I am half human and cannot do most things they do." She says sadly. "HUMAN??!?" says Enderman.

        He looks at her angry and confused as to why I brought a human into the house.  "Yes, Human." She says. and continues. " Is it okay if I come live here for a while, I need some one immortal so I can recharge, and slender you have taken enough souls that if I am around you I can get back to being healthy." I look to the others. Trender says. "Well she is half Immortal I agree if you tell me how long you will be staying." "About a year or two." She says "WHAT??!??"Enderman says. "Calm down Enderman she can stay. and go outside you need some fresh air." Enderman walks out. "You may stay your room will be upstairs the third one on the left." I say