Candy

Slenders POV

        I have been waiting for a long time now. I have not been outside my room since the Splendor incident. I still feel terrible. But we have a new pasta! Her name is Candy. She is pretty cool. Since she is new most of the other pastas have moved in to train her. And they may never leave, when Clockwork our newest pasta, not counting True first came it took them about fifty years to leave. The name Candy fits her well, she has light pink hair crystal blue eyes and she is pale with a pink tint to her face she also has bits of candy stuck in her hair. She can draw kids in with the sweetness in her face and her saying, "Hey want some Candy?" The other guys like her too and fight over her. It is sad really I can hear them yelling from down stairs.

        Although I have never met her I like her already because she hunts kids like me, not many pastas just stick to one age group. *Knock Knock* "Who is it?" I say slightly yelling. "Um, It is BEN." I hear BEN say. "Okay come in please." I say unlocking the door with a tentacle. BEN comes in and locks the door behind him. " WOAH Slender are you alright?!?" I hear him say, He sounded worried. " No." I say bluntly. "Slender you don't look so good." he said. I walked slowly to a mirror and looked into it. It was true my once abalaster face was now a light grey my face was sunk in to show where my eyes would have been, and I was much more slender then usual,I was not much less than a stick. "I am fine what do you need?" I say sighing. "Slender you are not okay you need-" I cut in. "I NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED."   I say surprised at my tone. "Sorry, Sir,But Candy wishes to meet you. Sir." He says. "Fine, Give me an hour, now go." I say. I button up my jacket and I jump out the window. I feed for the next hour and I get my stregth back. I look into  a river close by, I looked completely normal thanks to my slender cells.  Well time to meet Ms.Candy.