Chapter 7 the triassic power

It has been three weeks since Trent joined us. I am happy to have another ranger on the team. It made us stronger. We just recently got the shield of triumph. The other rangers and I found ourselves in a battle but Trent wasn't with us. "You will learn respect, my little pets." The monster said before getting hit with some kind of wind. Then Tommy showed up with the shield of triumph. "Not so fast, wild reptile!" Tommy said. Then the monster shot some lazers at us and Tommy blocked the lazers. He sent them right back at him. Then he collapsed onto the ground. "Dr. Oliver!" Kira said. "Dad!" I said. "Ariel, you know what to do." Tommy said as he handed the shield of triumph to me. "Okay." I said as I took the shield. Then the others and I got closer to the monster. "Conner, Kira, Ethan, I need your total trust. I need your dino powers. Do you trust me?" I asked. "I do." Kira said. "I always did." Ethan said. "So have I." Conner said. "Triassic power, engage!" I said as they gave me their dino powers. I went into the triassic ranger form. "We did it." Tommy said. "You're in deep trouble now." I said as I walked slowly towards the monster. "Bring it!" The monster said. "Don't say I didn't warn you. Shield of triumph, activate!" I said. We got teleported to an alternate world. "What's going on? Where am I?" The monster said. "Welcome to my world." I said. Then the monster and I started to fight each other. "Feel the shield. Sword of triumph, activate!" I said. Then I used the sword. After two full power hits we got teleported back to where we were battling. "Game over!" I said. "No." The monster said before exploding. "That's how we do it around here." I said. We go back to the lab and I showed them a battle plan I have been working on. "Are you sure about this? What if it doesn't work." Tommy said. "Dad, are you starting to doubt me?" I asked. "I'm just wondering. I'm not doubting you." Tommy said. "Okay, I just don't see why it wouldn't work." I said. The next day the others and I found ourselves battling another monster. In the middle of the battle Zeltrax showed up. "Stegosabors!" I said as I went towards Zeltrax for a hit. We fought for a while when both of us stopped. "I'm getting pretty sick of meeting like this. I wish you just tell me what it is you have against me." I said. "Does the name Jason Lee Scott mean anything to you?" Zeltrax said. Then I pulled out the picture of me and him. I looked at the picture then at Zeltrax. "Dad?" I said softly. Then he hit me a few times with his weapon and I got some hits on him. Then one of his hits sent me flying back into some barrels. "Dad? But you were lost, in that accident." I said. "I was on the verge of a breakthrough, when it all went wrong. Mesagog found me and put me back together again. He's a genius with cybernetic reconstruction." Zeltrax said. "Oh man. Dad." I said before we started to attack each other some more. "Genius or not, he's the enemy, you shouldn't be fighting for him." I said. "He gave me life. Life that Dr. Oliver stole from me. It looks like you're willing to repay it with your own." Zeltrax said. "Don't do this dad. Revenge is never the answer." I said. "It is all that has kept me going." Zeltrax said before doing a move that caused me to fly back into some boxes. "Revenge is mine." Zeltrax said.

"My advice is find another hobby." I said as I got up. Then I charged toward him with my stegosabors drawn and he launched two attacks at me and I deflected them off to the side. I jumped up into the air and kicked him with both of my legs. "Give it up Zeltrax." I said. "Never!" Zeltrax said. "I hate to do this dad. Stegosaurus spikes! Fire!" I said as I used my stegosabors to make the spikes and fired them towards Zeltrax. They hit him straight on. "Bullseye." I said. He went down. "Had enough?" I asked. He got up. "I'll be back my daughter, I promise you that." Zeltrax said before disappearing. "Dad, man. What was that about?" I asked. Then Tommy came over to me. "Are you okay?" Tommy asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said. We go back to the lab. "Hey dad, can I talk to you for a minute, alone?" I asked. "Sure." Tommy said. He turned to the others. "Guys, give us a minute." Tommy said. The others walked out. "Dad, when I was fighting Zeltrax he asked me if the name Jason Lee Scott meant anything to me and now I am thinking, what if he is Zeltrax?" I asked. "You know what I think? Either he survived and I don't know it or..." Tommy said. "Or what? Do you think that he might have made a double of himself, just like how the samurai rangers did?" I asked. 

"Yeah, or that." Tommy said. "Okay, well he also said something else that made me think it really is Jason Lee Scott. He also said I'll be back my daughter, I promise you that." I said. "Okay, that's just weird." Tommy said. "It's not weird. I know that he would usually say that whenever he went on a business trip with you." I said. "It still seems kind of weird." Tommy said. "Should I go tell the others that they can come back in now?" I asked. "Yeah." Tommy said. Then I walked out and told the others that they can come back into the lab now. The next day I bumped into someone I never saw at the school before. "Who are you?" I asked. "Don't you remember me? Ariel, it's me, your old pal, Emma." Emma said. "Oh, right, sorry. I can't believe that I didn't recognize you." I said. Emma has history with me and I was on the way. We go to history class together.