Chapter 9 the rangers nightmares

First was Tommy's nightmare. In his nightmare he is fighting a monster by himself when the monster takes his bracio staff and knocks him down. He gets up. "Nobody takes my weapon and gets away with it. Time to take it to the next level." Tommy said before going into super dino mode. Then he fights the monster and gets his weapon back. He ended up destroying the monster. "Don't mess with the man in black." Tommy said. Then the others showed up and told him that they were sorry for being late. Tommy told them it was all good until the monster came back as a mega version of himself. Then the swords come together and they used double drill attack to take down the monster. After that Tommy woke up. "Man, I shouldn't have had the calamari for dinner." Tommy said. Meanwhile in Kira's nightmare she is fighting a reptile like creature with the others. They destroyed the monster and Conner asked what's going on and Ethan asked if it was some kind of dream curse. Then Kira said that she better wake up soon. Then she woke up. "What was that about?" Kira asked herself. Meanwhile at Mesagog's lab Elsa found out that Trent and I are still awake. "That's not right. Why can't you guys be a slacker like most kids?" Elsa said. Meanwhile in Ethan's nightmare Tommy, Conner, and Kira were fighting a monkey like monster. Then Ethan showed up. "Creative, I'll give you that." Ethan said. He shot the monster with a thundermax blaster while dodging the monsters hit. Somehow Ethan knew that it was a dream. He said that nothing in reality can be that ugly but looks can be deceiving. After he woke up he looked at his laptop and closed it because there was a picture of a primate on the computer. He said that the dream felt way too real. Then came Conner's nightmare. They were chasing some kind of christmas themed monster. They combined their weapons and they were about to use it when they realized that they can't hit all of the bad guys that showed up with one hit. That's when they decided to use their own weapons. Ethan called Kira. She tells him that she just had the strangest dream. Ethan said "Me too, and I don't think it was a regular dream. It's probably one of Mesagog's warped ideas." Then Kira said "Maybe we should contact the others." Kira got in contact with Trent. She asked him if everything was okay over there. Trent told her that he is still awake. "Okay but whatever you do don't fall asleep." Kira said. "Easy for you to say." Trent said. Ethan tried to get in contact with Conner but he was still sleeping. Tommy was able to get in contact with me from the lab.(which is our basement.) He told me the same thing that Kira told Trent. "That's easy for you to say. You're not the one that is doing a dire wolf report." I said. They checked in with Tommy. I heard the whole conversation. "Guys, I'm going to send my triassic power to Conner." I said. "Okay, that should help." Tommy said. I sent the triassic power to him and it made him go into the triassic ranger form in his dream. Then Conner used the shield and sword of triumph. It worked but then the monster grew into a mega version of himself. They got captured and Tommy saved them by using his energy orb move. Then they combined the auxiliary swords with the megasword. After destroying the monster Conner woke up. "Okay, no way I am going christmas shopping." Conner said. Elsa was not happy that they all survived their nightmares. She closed her laptop and came face to face with Mesagog. "Let me guess, you're not pleased the rangers weren't destroyed in their dreams." Elsa said. "No, now welcome to your nightmare." Mesagog said. The next day we went to the cafe. "Man, I'm so tired, I didn't get any sleep last night." I said. "I don't think any of us slept last night." Kira said. "Well, I for one am looking forward to a nice long weekend where I can just chill." Conner said. "I think we all earned it." Tommy said. Then we all heard snoring. "What's that?" Kira asked. We walked over to the couch and found Trent asleep. "At least one of us got some sleep." Tommy said. Later that night I decided to go to bed early because I didn't sleep at all last night. The next morning I was walking to science class when I bumped into Kira. "Oh, sorry about that Kira. I'm still a little tired." I said. "It's fine. I'm still a little tired too." Kira said. "Let's get to class." I said. "Okay." Kira said. For the past couple of weeks I noticed that there was going to be a dodgeball tournament the day before winter break, which happens to be tomorrow. I made a dodgeball team and our team was called team fire. We won our first and second game. We won our third one too but then we lost two games in a row. And that happened before lunch. We actually had lunch in Tommy's classroom. He actually let us eat lunch in his classroom, which I was surprised about. He never did it before. After school we had a battle. After fighting the monster for a while I did the final move witch destroyed the monster. Both it's original size and it's megamonster mode. "Now that was epic." I said. "That is very true." Tommy said. "I for one agree with that." Conner said. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Kira said. A day or so after winter break started Kira heard me singing a song that she never heard before.

When Kira asked about it I told her that my biological father used to sing it to me to help me fall asleep when I couldn't when I was really young. "Hey, the annual Reefside high school talent show is coming up. How about you sing that song for the talent show?" Kira said. "Okay, I guess I could do that." I said. When we got back from winter break I saw the talent show sign up sheet and signed up for the talent show.