Epilogue

Senior year comes and goes, same with college. It's been a year or so since I graduated from college. I haven't seen any of my friends from high school for five years. I just found out that we're going to have a high school reunion. And I was told by my dad that Tommy is going to be there, eventhough he was not a student, he was my high school science teacher, and my dad through my grade school years. My dad and I have gotten closer. Right now, my dad and I are really close. I went to the high school reunion and saw all of my old friends. I was hanging out with Conner, Kira, Ethan, and Trent. We were hanging out outside the school. Ethan was playing a game, Kira was playing her guitar, Trent was drawing something, and Conner was practicing his soccer skills. I was writing a story. It was about our history as power rangers. We had a great time at the reunion. Before I went back home I was talking to them. "Hey guys, friends forever, right?" I asked. "You bet." Kira said. Then I went back home. I told my dad that I had a great time at the reunion and I got my friends cell phone numbers. He was happy that I had a great time. Now I get to call them whenever I want and I can also video chat with them too because we all have WhatsApp.