Chapter 10 Tommy saves Elsa

Elsa has been our enemy for so long now. I just found out that Mesagog stripped her of her powers. Things got even more crazy when Zeltrax was doing some things to her. The only good thing about it is that she is no longer evil, or so I thought. The others might be ready to trust her but I am not quite sure if I can even trust her. I mean what if she becomes evil again? I have my suspicions about that kind of stuff but I won't know for sure until I can see it for myself. After a few weeks go by we were looking for Elsa. We ran into Zeltrax and looking for Elsa. "Where's the woman Zeltrax?" Tommy asked. "Safe and sound rangers. Come check if you'd like." Zeltrax said. I didn't believe him at all. We started to fight him. When Tommy and Trent grabbed him he threw both of them off. We were no match for him. "Your time is up rangers." Zeltrax said. "Guys, you know what time it is." Tommy said. We all nodded. Then we morphed into power rangers. While we were fighting Zeltrax Tommy and I heard someone cry for help. "You guys deal with Zeltrax. I'll help her." Tommy said. "On it." The rest of us said. When Tommy went to go see who was calling for help he couldn't believe who it was. Zeltrax had a new and improved version of himself. "If you've seen one Zeltrax you seen them all." I said before going into my triassic ranger form. Then I went into battlelized mode. Zeltrax made a double of himself and left. I ended up hitting his double. Then Tommy walked up to us with Elsa. They didn't know who it was at first. That's when Trent told them that it was Elsa. "Elsa, yes, that's what the creature called me." Elsa said. Elsa was collapsing onto the ground. That's why Tommy was helping her. We got back to the lab and found out what happened. We found out that Mesagog stripped her of her powers. Later that night I was talking to Tommy. "Look, I don't trust her." I said. "Why?" Tommy asked. "Have you forgotten everything she did to us?" I asked. "No, I didn't forget. But she's no longer evil." Tommy said. "Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it." I said before walking out. The next day Elsa got captured by Zeltrax again and he trashed the lab in the process. We were doing another mission by that time. We found out what happened. Anton started to blame himself for not stopping him. Zeltrax returned and was holding Elsa captive in his sword. We all got blasted. "This has gone far enough." Tommy said before getting up. "Trent handle the triptoids. You guys call the swords. Ariel, you're with me." Tommy said. When the swords came close enough to Zeltrax's sword Tommy and I went in. Tommy and I found Elsa and Zeltrax. Zeltrax tried to blast Tommy but I got in front of Tommy and took the hit. "I'll get Elsa, you handle Zeltrax." I said. "You got it." Tommy said. They destroyed the side of Zeltrax's sword and we got Elsa out of there. Tommy and I were still fighting Zeltrax. Tommy and I got out of the sword and we still have to fight Zeltrax. We destroyed Zeltrax and his sword. Then we had one last battle with Mesagog. "Why do they always come back for more?" Tommy asked. "You destroyed my plans of creating a perfect world. However, I was able to absorb enough dino gem energy to complete my transfiguration. Witnesses the face of your final battle." Mesagog said before transforming into a dino like creature. Tommy asked us if we were ready for one more battle and we were. We morphed into our ranger forms. We all have some kind of dino power. Conner has tyranosauras power, Ethan has triceratops power, Kira has pterodactyl power, Tommy has brachiosaurus power, Trent has another dinosaur that flies, (don't know what it's called.) and I have stegosaurus power. Then we fought Mesagog. When Tommy got knocked down I battled Mesagog with Kira. We got knocked down. Then Conner went against him. He got grabbed by Mesagog's tongue and got thrown to the ground. After that Ethan used his motorcycle to blast Mesagog but it didn't work. Then I went into my triassic ranger form. After that I went into the battlelized mode. I used the battle blast and it was so powerful that it sent Mesagog flying back into some boxes and other things. It still wasn't enough. Mesagog rose up from the pile of boxes, barrels, and concrete blocks. "Unbelievable." Tommy said. "Tell me about it." I said. Then Mesagog replicated himself so that there was two of him. "He's replicating." Conner said. Then Mesagog did it again so that there are four Mesagogs. "One was bad enough. How do we fight them all?" Ethan asked. "Guys, we have to use all of our powers, it's the only way." Tommy said. Then we used our powers and they came together to form a tyranosauras rex. (Also known as a t-rex.) We sent it towards Mesagog and it destroyed him. "Is everyone okay?" Tommy asked. "I feel, different." Conner said. "Yeah, like normal again." Trent said. "Me too." Kira said. "It's gone. The powers gone." Ethan said. "It took everything the gems had to destroy Mesagog." Tommy said. "So, right now they are just ancient artifacts." I said. "That will look great in a museum." Tommy added. Then three people walked up to us. Two of them were our classmates and the third person was Elsa. We found out that they knew. Devon already knew but he wanted to show Cassidy in person. She told us that a news reporter can make a whole career out of what they got on tape. After Tommy asked her if she realized how different our lives would be if the tape gets out Cassidy gave him the tape. It was like she understood. We asked her why she was passing up a scoop of a lifetime and she said it was because we were her friends. She knew that it's not right to ruin our lives just to make hers better.