ETHEREAL

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (CREDIT): mortedium -SNIVYNYX

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND ONLY WARNING, IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, NSFW, INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND GIFS LEAVE YOUR VOTE AND BYEEE.

DO NOT COPY MY BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE READ MOST OF THE BARRY ALLEN FANFICTIONS AND I WOULDN'T SAY THAT I AM THE FIRST BWWM BARRY ALLEN BOOK BECAUSE I AM NOT- THEIRS ONLY 1 OR 2 OTHERS SO I WILL KNOW THAT YOU COPIED ME.

I DO NOT OWN THE FLASH BUT I DO OWN MY CHARACTERS AND MY STORYLINE.

I CHANGED SOME OF THE STORYLINE AROUND BUT THIS IS STILL MY STORY AND I DONT THINK ANYONE ELSE COPIED ME JUST YET.

I KNOW THAT THE GRAPHICS DONT REALLY MATCH UP WITH THE NAME OF MY BOOK BUT IM STRUGGLING WITH THE WRITE WAY TO NAME IT

I understand that Zoe is a problematic person but she's staying my oc until I find someone to replace her. I don't like using the same FC twice. If you cannot stomach that then dont read it, thanks!

COPYRIGHT

Cauqhtz © 2021 - ?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

DO NOT STEAL MY STORYLINE.

ENJOY THE READ, MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND COMMENT :]

╔════╡°⋅ ━━𖠁━━ ⋅°╞════╗

ETHEREAL

          Era Waithe is a born amazonian and a newly created meta-human. Follow Era along her journey of becoming the best, friend, wife, mother, and female superhero to ever come across Central City starting from the day her arch-nemesis, Mara forced her to hang up her cape in return she'd stop killing people that mattered the most to her. . .her family.