| 08

╔════╡°⋅ ━━𖠁━━ ⋅°╞════╗

"And this couldn't have waited until later?" Era asks slowly as she lowers her voice. "Preferably when I'm not being surrounded!"

Era examines the lab, taking note of the way everyone was looking at her. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

"And why is everyone so quiet? Listen, Barry if this about last night-"

"When were you going to tell me?" Barry interrupted, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me?" Era glanced towards Felicity in confusion, the latter avoiding eye contact. "Tell you what?"

"Oh, god," Barry scoffs, clenching his jaw in frustration. "I know about Snart, Era."

Barry watched the woman's entire demeanor change, "What?"

Cisco clears his throat deciding to break the tension, "Earlier today, we got an alert. Apparently, someone was trying to rob the new museum."

"And?" Era squints crossing her arms. Giving Cisco her full attention.

"When Barry got there Captain Cold had already stolen the diamond and was in the process of shooting Joe with the cold gun...that I built." Cisco mumbles.

Era blinks, "Captain Cold?"

"Captain Cold is also a name I created for Snart," Cisco explains, earning a scoff from Barry.

"Okay, I still don't understand. What does any of this have to do with me?" Era eye's furrow in confusion.

"Okay, I'm just going to say it. I was monitoring the security cameras around the museum when I saw Snart using a payphone located in front of the museum," Cisco explains, staring at Era's confused face. "This was seconds before the robbery."

"We traced the call back to your number, Era," Felicity says softly.

"Oh." Era mumbles not knowing what else to say.

"Oh? Is that all you have to say?" Barry scoffs. "Your brother is a criminal, Era! And you didn't tell me. Me of all people? Why?"

Barry's shoulders drop as Era turns her head away from him, her eyes watering, "I'm sorry are you crying? I should be the one crying! Why didn't you tell me Era! You owe me that."

"I.. owe you? Okay, you know what?" Era scoffs. "Do you want to know why I didn't tell you? You of all people?"

"You're a fucking superhero, Allen!" Era exclaims throwing her arms up in frustration. "Besides, why would I tell you even if you weren't a superhero!"

"Hell, you have despised me since the first day you met me!" Era threw her hands up not understanding why he was so confused. "And now you're trying to tell me that I owe you an explanation? Did you honestly expect me to sell my own brother out?"