Fourtris Moments

Thanks to everyone who is reading this story. Please check out my other story too!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.

~Tris POV~

          That evening, I get to Allegiant Park at 6:45. Fifteen minutes early. I am wearing high waisted dark red short shorts, and a black v-neck top with a rather low neckline. I also have on a dark red scarf that is in a double loop. My hair is curled and flowing down my back, and I have black drops for earrings. My makeup consists of dark red lipstick, clear shimmery lipgloss, foundation, black eyeliner, black mascara, and light silvery eyeshadow. I also ditched my converse for black flats. Oh, and did I mention? Christina chose this outfit for me. It's a little more revealing than what I usually wear, but I figured that it was time to change my style once and for all. 

           Feeling bored, I wander around the park, admiring the flowers and plants, when I suddenly hear a deep voice say, "Hey Tris" 

I jump and whirl around, placing a hand on my heart. "Omigosh, Four, you scared me!" I exclaim, giving him a light shove. He gives me a boyish grin and walks over to sit beside me on the bench. I feel my breath catch as he casually rests his hand on my shoulder, pulling me into him ever so slightly. Our knees are just touching, I notice. "If I wanted to show you something, but had to take you there blindfolded, would you go?" he asks nervously.

"Depends. Promise not to rape me?" I ask teasingly.

He goes slightly red. "Uh...sure?" 

I laugh and and get up, pulling him up in the process.

"Well then, Prince Charming, why don't you take me to this thing you want me to see?"

He gently places his hands on my eyes and begins guiding me. I feel sparks wherever he touches me, and begin to feel a turmoil of feelings churning inside. Why do I always feel like this with him? What makes me like this? Where is he taking me, and why do I have to be blindfolded for it? I am so caught up in my thoughts that I hardly notice when he says, "we're here"

            I open my eyes and gasp. We are standing in front of the most beautiful sight ever. We are standing on top of a small cliff with flowers and plants of every kind around us. In front of us is a great shimmering river that splashes and churns. Too caught up in it's beauty, I don't say anything until I hear Four say, "Tris?" snapping me out of my thoughts. 

             I turn to see im looking nervous. "I've never actually showed anyone this place before. I just like to come here when I feel like getting away from..." he trails off. "Anyway, you probably think it's silly that I brought you here. C'mon, I can take you back." he says looking slightly depressed. 

"Wait, what? No! I love this place, Four! It-It's beautiful. I think it's amazing!" 

Four smiles slightly. "I call it the Chasm" he says softly, and sits down, right on the edge of the cliff. A small push could send him tumbling over the edge, into the river, but he seems perfectly at peace here, at home. So taking a risk, I sit down next to him, and for some reason that I can't quite deciper, I take his hand in mine. He turns his head to look at me, his eyes clearly showing surprise, but he doesn't pull away. Instead, he wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. I lean my head on his shoulder and we end up relaxing like that admiring a raging river and a full moon, his hand on my waist, my hand clutching his other one tightly. 

So how was it? I gave you guys some Fourtris there! The plot will start picking up next chapter, so brace yourselves!

xoxo
4FourtrisForever6