Pain and Anger

Tom was mad. Whoever made his daughter feel like she wasn't enough will have to answer him. Meanwhile, Sabine was heartbroken. She had never seen her daughter in such a horrible state. Sabine wanted answers. No, she needed answers. Her parents both looked at each other. It was as if they didn't need to use words to communicate. They both knew there was only one boy their daughter would give up her life for, one boy that could turn her world upside down. That boy was Adrien Agreste!

They had to do something, but first, their daughter needed to calm down. At this rate, worst things than an Akuma could happen. Sabine held her daughter tightly as she whispered sweet words into her ear, telling her that she was amazing, that everything would be alright. They wasted no time telling her she was loved by many, and she didn't need him. After what felt like hours of crying, Marinette fell asleep in her parent's arms.

They were livid. How dare Adrien make their daughter feel so low about herself, especially after she has done for all of them. All so that she could make them happy. At least, Chat Noir had the decency to talk to them. He was honest about his feelings and even tried his best not to hurt their little girl. But this, this was too much. They wanted to walk up the Agreste mansion and give them a piece of their mind, but they knew they had to wait until their daughter told them exactly what had happened.

Slowly they laid their daughter down in her bed and went to the bakery to open up for the lunch rush. But rest assured, this was not over. They would find out the truth, and when they did, Agreste will suffer.

Tiki watched as her holder cried in her sleep. She didn't know how or what to feel right now. But she was worried about her holder getting akumatized. As tired as she was, she couldn't fall asleep. She had to make sure to be awake just in case an Akuma tried to get to Marinette. Tikki began to get lost in thought, replaying the past events in her head.

________________________________________________________________________

The first two classes of the day were over with, and now Adrien walked to his last boring lesson before it was officially lunchtime and he could talk to Nino. On his way to class, he looked at his phone again in hopes of a reply from Marinette. Nothing. Not a call, not a text, nothing. Adrien was growing desperate. He was worried about her. What if she got akumatized, what if she got hurt, and what if he never sees her again? No! He couldn't allow it. He needed to get ahold of her now before it was too late.

Adrien headed to the bathrooms and dialed Marinette again, but once again, he got her voicemail. If flooding her voicemail was what it took, then he would do just that. "Marinette is me, Adrien- again. I really need to speak to you, please. I don't know what else to do, answer me please. I-I need you. You are my best friend, please, let me explain. Call me back." Adrien finished his call and clenched his phone tightly. He needed to get ahold of her, but how? Adrien knew he couldn't go as Chat Noir. Only he and she knew what happened. If he did that, he would risk his identity.

Still thinking of a way Adrien got an idea. If she wouldn't answer her cell phone, then he would call the bakery. He had to make sure she was okay. He quickly dialed the bakery. A few rings later, he heard the phone being picked up, and his call was answered. "Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie, how can I help you?" Sabine answered. Adrien felt a wave of relief upon hearing someone answer. "Hello, Mrs. Dupain Cheng, it's Adrien Agreste. I was wondering if Marinette's was home. I really must speak to your daughter. It is extremely important, please." Adrien answered quickly.

Sabine felt furious just by the sound of his voice. How dare he call the bakery after what he did to her daughter! Adrien's relief was soon replaced with pain, regret, worry, and every horrible emotion that is known to man upon the raging sound of Mrs.Cheng's words. "How dare you call here and ask for my daughter after what you have done! You have no heart!" Sabine spat out. Upon hearing his wife speak in such hatred, Tom ran towards her.