Alternate Ending (Heaven)

But when I realized you were my one true love, it was already too late. I had already lost you. I wish things could have been different and that I would have realized it sooner. Then maybe today we could have been together and happy. We could be making plans for our future together. 

Can you picture us, princess? We could be married with two kids, no, three, and a house for our own. We could have a dog or a hamster, and you would be a hotshot designer while I modeled for your brand and a superhero at night, but I guess that was too much to picture. I have already lost you, and with that, I lost myself.

I am going now. I am going to see my mom soon. So, please, don't be sad for me. I will be fine. I will never bother you again. I hope you find someone who will love you as much as I do because I truly do with all my heart. I hope that you have all the happiness in the world. I love you, princess. I will always be taking care of you from above. I will always love you, even after my dying breath. I am so sorry, my love," and with that...

ADRIEN JUMPED!

____________________________________________________________________________

Adrien opened his eyes as felt someone hold his hand and whispered in his ear. "Wake up, kitty." His emerald eyes meet ocean blue ones. "Marinette?" He asked, confused. She nodded lovingly. "Yes, kitty, come on, it's time to go home," she responded. Helping Adrien out of the ground, Marinette proceeded to lead him away from the Eiffel tower. Adrien was confused but followed her nevertheless.

"Princess, where are we? This looks like Paris, but some things are different. Where is the school or the bakery?" He asked, holding her hand and pulling her back towards him. "Free kitty, we are free. Finally able to love each other without any interruption, no problems, and nothing to stop us.

Upon her words, Adrien remembered the last moments before waking up. He had jumped. He had committed suicide. Was this heaven? But if it was, why was Marinette here?

"Marinette, I know what happened to me, but why are you here?" Adrien whispered. He was not sure whether to be happy or sad. Did this mean what he thinks it does?

"I told you, kitty. I love you, and I would do anything for you. I didn't tell you them, but I will tell you now. Adrien, I can't live without you. I love you." Marinette called out, giving him a gentle smile. "Y-you, did you-" Adrien was interrupted by the sweet voice of the love of his life. "I followed you. I will always follow you." Leaning in, Marinette kissed Adrien's lips. Adrien knew he was in heaven then.

"Together forever?" he asked, looking at her lovingly.

"Together forever," she replied.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ladybug had not gotten to Adrien on time. She watched from afar as Adrien's body hit the ground. Her world had stopped. Adrien was gone. He was gone forever, because of her. He committed suicide. He left her. Marinette felt as her heart began to beat slower and slower. Time had stopped. She moved, but it was as if nothing else did. Adrien had left her. The only reason she had to live for was gone. There was no way he was alive. He had made sure of that.

Marinette let out tears, and she walked towards the lifeless body of the love of her life. The scene was brutal. Blood splattered everywhere, and she could swear that if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would not recognize it was Adrien. Marinette sobbed and screamed until there was no more air in her lungs. She always said she couldn't live without Adrien, and now more than ever, she realized just how true that was. That was the moment she did the one thing she promised to do. She would follow him.

Ladybug swung her yo-yo and jumped until she was at the very top of the Eiffel Tower. Crying, she called off her transformation. "Tikki spots off." "Marinette, please think about this," Tikki cried. "Tikki, I love you. Take care of my parents for me. Go to Alya and lead her to the box. She will take my place. Tell everyone I love them," and before Tikki could respond, Marinette jumped.

Marinette Dupain Cheng had jumped off the Eiffel Tower.

"This is Nadia Chamack coming to you live from the Eiffel tower where the bodies of Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain Cheng were found lifeless. Minutes ago, we learned that the teen model had been fighting against suicidal thoughts for over a week. Today he committed suicide after believing he could never be with the love of his life. It was believed that his classmate and love received a letter from the model and tried to stop him. Unfortunately, she had been too late and had witnessed the tragedy Marinette, Also known as being in love with Adrien, followed his actions taking her life as well. This is now known as Paris's own tragic love story. Police stated to have found a note in Marinette's hand that stated, "Finally together." We send our condolences to both families during this tragic time. Don't be bemused it's just the news. This is Nadia Chamack signing off."

________________________________________________________________

"Princess is this home?" he asked as he walked through the most beautiful house he had ever seen. There were framed pictures of them all over the walls. Past and present. Three kids that looked like them came running out of the back, holding the hand of a blonde woman. "Daddy, your home," the little boy cried out, jumping into Adrien's arms. Adrien hugged his kids and smiled. He then looked back at the blonde lady beside the little girl and gasped. "Mother?" Adrien called out, realizing who the woman was. "Hello, my love. I missed you," Emily spoke, hugging Adrien tightly. "I missed you too." Soon after, Adrien looked up at Marinette to find her staring back at him with the most loving smile he had ever seen. Finally, she replied, "Of course, kitty, this is our home, our very own personal heaven." 

*** The end***

***I hoped you enjoyed this alternate ending. For all those of you, who like a tragedy. Comment, vote and follow for more. Thank you for the support. Sending love, MMF***