Friends and photoshoots

Adrien woke up to the sound of Marinette's voice. For the first time in forever, she had woken up early. She had made a promise to Gabriel, and she would keep it. "Wake up, kitty," Marinette whispered in his ear. Adrien couldn't help but smile at the sound of her voice. If anyone asked him if he ever thought he could wake up this happy three months ago, he would probably laugh in their faces and curse his bad luck, but look at him now. Completely and utterly happy as he has woken up to find the love of his life in his arms two days in a row.

"Your father is waiting for us. We have a swimsuit photo shoot at the water park to get to, remember." Adrien grunted at the thought of posing for hours. Well, that was until he remembered Marinette would be by his side through it all. The thought of seeing her in a bikini was enough to set his teenage hormones in a frenzy. Lord help him. How would he get through the day?

Adrien opened his eyes to see the blue ocean eyes staring deep into his. Without a second thought, Adrien placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a passionate good morning kiss. After breaking the kiss due to lack of air, he finally spoke, "good morning, my love." Adrien had no idea what his words had caused.

 Marinette could swear she would die that very second. Her heart sped, and butterflies invaded her stomach. The way his voice seductive and sweet as he called her his love and the way his eyes sparkle, reminding her of the stars, was enough for her to want to rip her clothes off and give him her virginity.

'Control yourself, Marinette. Have you lost your mind?' She thought to herself, getting off Adrien. He, on the other hand, looked disappointed. Why had she pushed away from him? Did he say something wrong? "Princess, are you alright?" He asked worriedly. She gave him a small smile "Of course, kitty, but we really need to go," she replied as she gathered her things and got ready to head down for breakfast. Adrien followed, hurrying up with his morning routine and grabbing her hand to lead her down to breakfast.

As they arrived in the den, they were met with a happy Gabriel. Adrien was sure he hadn't seen his father smile that big since his mother's death. "Good morning, son, morning Marinette," Gabriel called out cheerfully. "Morning Gabriel, how do you feel today?" Marinette asked, giving him a huge hug. Adrien stood dumbfounded. 'What in the world?' he thought to himself. He was not sure what was happening or how his father and hopefully soon-to-be girlfriend became so close so quickly, but he was sure going to ask.

"Great, thanks to you, my girl," Gabriel responded happily. Adrien still stood frozen in the spot. His mouth was wide open. "What is happening?" He thought to himself, except he had said it out loud. Both Marinette and Gabriel laughed at his reaction. "Oh, don't act that way, son. You should be happy that I and my future daughter-in-law are getting along." Both teens blushed deeply at his words. Of course, Gabriel had purposely chosen his words. He enjoyed seeing his son's embracement. Marinette just happened to pay the price.

________________________________________________________________________

The teens were at the water park being prepped for their photoshoot. Gabriel had made sure they were separated until the exact moment of the pictures. He wanted to see Adrien's reaction when he saw Marinette in her sexy bathing suit. See, Marinette had made him aware of their situation. He knew his son needed help or motivation per se to ask the girl he loved to be his girlfriend. Therefore, Gabriel decided to give his son the push he needed. Maybe after today, he could finally ask the question.

As the teens walked out, Adrien's jaw almost hit the floor. The sight of Marinette in that bathing suit was more than he could handle. He could already feel his swimming trunks feeling tighter. "Control yourself, Adrien," he whispered to himself. The second Marinette's eyes met his, Adrien lost his breath. He could have sworn he had forgotten how to breathe.