Ladybug and Chat Noir?

The sun had by now risen and shone gaily on the bright verdure. Adrien was woken by the brightness of the rays of the sun touching his eyes. He yawned and tried rubbing his eyes but immediately felt something heavy on top of his chest and left arm. Remembering the events from last night, he smiled widely and held on to her tighter

. He was holding Marinette in his arms. Marinette Dupain-Cheng was sleeping on him! The love of his life was on his bed and in his arms. Could this day get any better? Adrien couldn't stop smiling. For a second, he had thought this had been a dream, but it was not a dream, it was real, and she was here. How in the world did he get so lucky?

There were no words to describe the feeling of warmth and love that filled his heart. Adrien remembered the last time he felt at home. It was when his mother was alive and holding him during a nightmare. When she would sing, and cleaned his tears when he was in pain, and when she would model his father's designs just to make him laugh. Adrien had felt alone for so long after her disappearance. He never thought he would be able to find happiness again. But now, Adrien had found a new home, and it was in the arms of his gorgeous princess.

Adrien knew he had to get up, but he couldn't find himself to do it. Not when he had his princess in his arms. He stretched his right hand over and picked up his cell phone that he left on the nightstand in an attempt to check the time. "9:45 am? What? That's weird. Natalie usually wakes me up by 6:30 am." Adrien was not positive why his father had let them sleep so long, but he silently thanked him. No one knew just how much he truly loved Marinette Dupain Cheng.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hours before

Natalie knocked gently on Adrien's door calling the teens down for breakfast. "Adrien, breakfast is ready," she called out in a sweeter tone than usual. Natalie had been feeling a lot better. The rest and special attention from Gabriel himself had her feeling healthier than ever. Before, Natalie hardly smiled. She used to tend to keep her emotions in check to remain professional.

 In fact, she was more like Mr. Agreste, who hardly ever showed emotions and pretended to be cold and heartless, but ever since Gabriel made it a mission to have a relationship with her, she could not find it in herself to stop smiling.

"Adrien, are you awake yet. Breakfast had been served, and your father awaits you and Ms. Dupain Cheng. We should get moving if we want to keep everything according to schedule. Remember you and Ms. DupainChenge have a photoshoot at the water park at 1:30, your father's orders."

When she got no reply, she decided to walk into the room quietly. If Natalie was smiling before now, she was grinning widely. The sight was so cute. The teens were holding on to each other like they were hanging on for dear life. Not having the heart to wake them, she allowed them to sleep longer. "Gabriel would understand," she whispered as she took out her phone and began to snap pictures.