𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

I laid in bed on my phone laying on my pragnacy pillow as londyn sat beside me playing and watching dragon tails.

If yeen never watch dragin tails leave 😭

I hear our door open and jahseh walked in and londyn crawled over to him. "dadaa" she squealed and he picked up her kissing her cheek

"hey how was the studio" i asked as he bent down and kissed me.

"good i got half this album done and then i have to choose a release date, anyway get dressed i have a surprise for you" he told me as he left the room with londyn in his arms

I got up from the bed and started the shower and tied my hair up in a bun as i took off my clothes jumping in the shower.

~

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me walking in the room drying off and grabbed my lotion and oiled down.

I put on some underwear and walked in my closet looking for a dress to wear. I picked up this white and light blue stretchy dress i seen that i just bought and never worn it.

I grabbed it and threw it on, putting some jewlery on and walked out spraying some warm vanilla perfume and took out my hair products. I exited out of what londyn was watching and started playing jahseh's music as i did my hair and make up

I threw on a brown wig with light brown strikes in it and straightend it. As i finished doing my hair i put on some light makeup and some lipgloss.

I stood up and stood infront of our full body mirror checking myself out. I hear giggling making me look at the door seeing my baby in a white dress and some white sandles.

"hiii mamas you look beautifull "i said to her as she sucked on her paci and reached for me

I grabbed her from jah as he went to get ready and i grabbed her hair bin and put her hair in a bun slicking her edges and changed her earrings.

By the time i was done with her hair he was all dressed.

I let her play for a bit as we gathered our stuff as i looked for my heels.

"jahseh have you seen my clear heels? I cant find them" i said looking everywhere in my closet.

"i think so, last i saw them i was fucking yo shit up in them look on the stairs" he said and i looked at him sideways and playfully rolled my eyes looking on the stairs seeing them next to the door.

I grabbed them and walked back up and he grabbed londyn and my diamond slides and we left

-

"jah don't make me fall with my baby in my arms im not playing" i said as he covered my eyes as i walked slowly towards my surpirse.

"your not just calm down" he said as he made me stop infront of something.

he took the blind fold off and i seen the whole family with gifts everywhere, food you name it.

"aww you guys didn't have to" i said as i started to cry and everyone hugged me

"like i said when you were in that delivery room about to give birth we gotchu sis it's all good" tank said as he dapped up jahseh and hugged me grabbing laylay from me.

"oh my god this is so nice thank you im forever greatful" i said looking around seeing a 4 layer cake, two big seats im guessing for me and jah to sit at and a bunch of baby stuff like diapers wipes, clothes etc.

I seen my mom, ally, cleo, and india all chatting it up with each other so i walked over and greeted them and clinged to my mom for a bit. I was a mamas girl growing up.

"hey aiden wassup with you" i said bending down to his level.

"im good i still want my match in tekken tho" he said and i betted on it.

I stood back up and dusted myself off as i felt someone was behind me and i knew exactly who it was.

"jah you didn't have to do all of this. i know you blew off a lot of money but i still love it" i said hugging his waist and he grabbed my waist.

"mhm you know i've spent more but theres one more surpirse" he said and kissed me making me nod.

"tell them to pull it in" jahseh said towards ski and we all walked outside seeing a white range rover making me gasp and cover my face as i started to tear up.

Everyone cheered as i jumped in jahseh's arms hugging him tight. He knew how much i wanted one since someone vandilized my pink one i had once i turned 19

i pulled away from him as he tapped my sides telling me to get in it

I sat in the divers seat and seen that my name was on the seat in the inside and that londyn's name and another name 'gekyume' were written on the seats

I sat in the divers seat and seen that my name was on the seat in the inside and that londyn's name and another name 'gekyume' were written on the seats. He was telling me about that name since i picked londyn's, he wanted to choose the boy name.

"we're gonna name him gekyume" i said turning towards everybody and smiled rubbing my stomach

Everyone aww'd and india came towards the car and hugged me and planted a kiss on my stomach

i looked down and seen londyn squeezing her hands towards me and i picked her up showing her her name on the seat.

Jahseh came towards the car too and stood infront of me since i has halfway in the car and i kissed him thanking him.

laylay laid againsted my chest and she watched netflix on jahseh's phone.

"alright time to open all these gifts" i smiled at jahseh and he grabbed londyn and we all walked back in opening all the gifts they got for gek.

"Different state or next universe of thought"

"Gekyume"