𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I woke up to jahseh playing the game and londyn fully dressed playing with some of her toys

I rubbed my eyes a got out of bed stretching my limbs and walked over to londyn

"mama mama up up" she said excited and i picked her up kissing her cheek. She gets excited when i wake up her reactions are so cutee

I sat her on the floor and waddled my way towards jahseh who was too busy playing the game. Today marks 5 months through my pregancy and i've been having crazyyy ass cravings. My cravings with londyn weren't that bad considering she played a bit nice and gek is just laying down low low on my blatter which hurts and I have to pee every 3-5 minutes.

I sat in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck as I tried to wake myself up since I was gonna meet my dad today. I barley saw him my whole childhood because he was incarcerated most my life but he got out a few months ago and finally decided to reach out to get to know me.

"I see your up you good?" He asked rubbing my back and I nodded kissing his cheek and stood up and went to get ready.

~

I sighed out as i finished curling my hair and slid on my slides and put on londyn's since she was gonna meet her grandpa today.

A visual of their fits or just think of an outfit you like :)

As I looked over at jah I seen him eating his left over ihop we had last night. I grabbed londyn's hand, my keys and ate some of his steak and left.

-

We walked through the park walking towards my father and I smiled at him as he stood up and hugged me

"And who is this läi" he said to me as she sucked on her pacifier looking at him confused.

"This is my daughter londyn and as you can see I'm havin another one" I said batting my lashes rubbing my stomach.

He got on his knee down to her and gave her some candy and she took it, hugging him shortly after

"Say hi to your grandpa mamas" I said waving my hand at my dad so she could understand.

She waved back at him and he hugged her back as we went to sit at one of the benches as we started talking

"Is her dad around?" He asked looking at londyn as she sat next to me on her iPhone 7+

"mhm you know xxxtentacion?" I said to him. "Oh yea that guy who made that song look at me and sad? Yea that's all my homies talked about in my pod" he said chuckling

"That's their father, we've been dating for 5 years now," I smiled at him looking besides me seeing her laying her head in my lap. I seen her diaper look a bit saggy I'll have to change her when we get in the car.

"damn well i'll love to meet him " he said pulling his phone out as he wanted to exchange numbers.

"you know the gender?" he asked pulling out his wallet. "it's a boy, jahseh and I are naming him gekyume" i said as i seen a 5 dollar bill infront of me

"that's londyn's she can have it" he said putting his wallet back up. Years later and my dads still the most generous person i've came across my whole life.

I looked around for a bit and seen a icecream truck so i asked londyn did she want some and she jumped up fast and drug me towards it

I got a blueberry cone and she got a superman icecream little bowl with sprinkles.

As i was about to pay i seen a tatted hand i knew too much

Kentrell, my abusive ex

"damn babygirl you havn't changed a bit" he said biting his lip at me making me fake smile at him but in the inside i told myself to act like i wasn't uncomfortable

I seen he had one of his sons with him as londyn and him waved at eachother

"who got you all pregnant and shit" he asked making me grabbed our icecream and try to leave but he grabbed my arm

"don't touch me" i growled at him and he let me go looking salty asf but do i care? Was i suppost to give a fuck? Hell no

"Oh i see, were that fuck nigga at huh? Right he ain't gon do shit you still mine. at the end of the day, out of all my bitches you showed me real love and that ain't never gon change" he said and i got ready to spit some facts to him

" 1 jahseh doesn't always have to fight my battles im 22 about to be 23 2 that was 7 years ago, get over yourself. you beat me the whole relationship, screwed me over also and treated me like a groupie the whole time, not to mention you fucked bitches in my face and didn't care. It's been 7 years you should move on like I did. And besides I know your not gonna hit me infront of this truck, your not dumb and we both know that. Now please leave me and my child alone" i said and walked away with londyn on my hip as she ate her ice cream and i walked over to my dad.

-

"nice meeting you son" my dad said shaking up with jahseh and he nodded and he left.

"you have fun baby" he asked londyn as she chewed on her fingers

"ffgsjejms" she spit out and we laughed making her giggle and he went to get her ready for bed.

I finished my food and threw it away washing my hands after and was about to leave the kitchen but my phone blowing up made me stop.

It was kentrell posting old photos of us and some new photos off my page commenting stupid shit making me roll my eyes. He also messaged me a bunch of times saying "im sorry i want you and you want me we both now it, you can come to me and leave that nigga and have a miscarriage on purpose. I don't want you having his second kid but I'll allow your daughter, we can have more of our own"

"I miss you like crazy, I miss calling you, kissing you, fucking you, I miss you come back please"

Him sending that to me made me mad like I was beyondddd pissed off like I couldn't even be in this house anymore

No affense btw y'all I don't joke about miscarriages in any shape, way, or form

He really told me to have a miscarriage? Really? I took a deap breath in and out so this wouldn't stress me tf out like it already is. I just deleted his messages from my messages and ignored it and went to get ready for bed grabbing the gushers box before walking upstairs.

-

Ignore mistakes ✨

fuck all this school shit atp 😑