𝚁𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙿𝚃 2

"girll he trynna fuck wit me i cannot" i joked grabbing 3 packs of baby wipes. I had went to the store to get a few things and this dude keeps trynna get with me.

I already told him I was spoken for but he ain't going. "girl he wouldn't even know what to do witcho ass BYEE" we both laughed

"no because i really can't picture myself fuckin'
on lil kodakk likee" i joked and we started dying.

SHOUTOUT TO MY BITCH TARIYA MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND EVERR 💕

"mmcht girl hollup ski calling me" she sighed and i hung up.

"yo lil boyfriend ain't gotta know lil mama" the guy told me again making me sigh out turning around towards him.

"for the last time , i'm already spoken for please leave me the fuck alone" i explained to him. I qwas starting to get frustrated with him bugging me.

his lil friend group pointed our way laughing they asses off. I walked away from him and went to the chip isle grabbing a bunch of snacks for the house.

I was getting a facetime call from jahseh and i answered it as his face popped in the camera. "babyyy i miss youu" he whined making me giggle. "i'm on my way home baby boy i just had to grab some stuff but this dude kept trynna get with me it was so funny" i exclaimed to jahseh making him laugh

"i meannn i wouldn't blame him. yo sexy ass be havin niggas going crazy! especially me when i'm deep in yo shit" he smirked and i covered my mouth

I'm in public for god sake damn. "his friends were laughing, i kinda felt bad but oh well" i shrugged. "that's how i got you, ski told me to go and holla atchu and shit. a nigga was lowkey eyeing yo shit down type shit" he explained thinking about it.

"i already knew you were, i was just being a tease and got you hard on purpose, leave yo ass on to be continued" i joked making him smack his lips.

"trust me bae i had yo ass doin set backs when i first dived in yo shit. Had yo shit shakin and squirting" he aired at me back.

"i can't stand yo ass. i'll be there in a minute dwayne" i told him. we told each other we loved each other and hung up

-

"i'm heaaa- ou shitt mmm" i drooled over him while he was naked. He didn't hear me yet until i said something grabbing his attention

"you must want me to dick yo ass down the way you lookin at me" he laughed but i still drooled over him. I bit my lip as his dick swung each walk he took.

"dick my ass down then daddy" i smirked and he gave ne a death glare. I covered my mouth and laughed at him.

"no but deadass, you ain't been fucking me ever since you started going back to the studioo like what typa shit is thatt" i fake cried and he shook his head.

"nah but i wanna talk to you, cmere." he reached for me sitting me in his lap.

"i wanna start planning the wedding soon, i really do. marrying you was the best day of my fucking life." he grabbed my ring finger bringing it up to our view

"i still can't believe you chose me" i smiled laying my head on his shoulder. "it will always be you baby. the shit we got is forever. You the only women who's put up with me even through bad times"

i smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing his spot. he grabbed a handful of my ass making me bite my lip

"oh really? show me" i whispered in his ear