𝙻𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙴

me and londyn sat in the back of the van cuddled up as we were on our way to go swimming since it was hot as fuck outside.

"india can you hold her for me" i asked her and she nodded taking her in her arms. I unbuttoned my shorts making me sigh.

The guys started play fighting and londyn started screaming. "BEAT HIM UP SKI SAY BEAT HIM UP UNCLE" India agged on. "OWW FUCK YOU BITCH"ski yelled at Isaiah as he elbowed him in his groan.

"BUTCH" londyn yelled out making jah give her a death glare in the mirror. "londyn what i tell you about cussing" he said between his teeth making her look down in her lap

"i sowey daddy i not do it again" she said and continued to watch cartoons on jahseh's phone.

"stop cussing yall dang" i said rubbing my stomach. Soon after we pulled up to the place and we all got out. As i was the last one out, jah helped me out grabbing our bag with our towels and stuff in it

We walked towards the enterance and got our wrist bands and they stamped our hands.

"WATERRRR AYEEE" jah and ski yelled making people come towards us for pictures and autographs.

As the guys were with the fans, me india and londyn went to set up our spot. "mommy it water" she said pointing making me nod and kiss her cheek

I took off my shorts and shirt and fixed the cross part around my island goddess 2- piece.

I grabbed londyn's arm as the three of us went to the kid section of the pool and let her play around. I felt someone hug me from behind and rub my stomach.

"oh gosh you scared the hell outta me" i said holding me chest. "you look so edible" he mumbled in my ear. I bit my as I watched them play with londyn. I looked up and seen jen lame ass walking over towards us.

"Omg jah are you ok? I haven't seen you since that video we did" she said to him ignoring making me step back a bit.

"I'm fine but I'm with my family right now" he said making her scoff. "And? I'm just checking up on you since the incident" she said making me let out a frustrated sigh. I walked back in the water towards the guys. "Can y'all take londyn to that ice cream truck please? I'll cash app yall the money back" I asked the guys and they nodded and took her to the truck. India stayed behind and walked towards them making her turn around.

"What's the issue? He said he's with family respect that" she said looking her up and down. I hate disrespectful ass bitches. Plus I'm pregnant and I'm not arguing with no girl. I'm more mature than that. Ion even want my child around that.

"Uh mind ya business I was talking to him not you so back off" she said putting her hand in her face making jahseh walk away from her and grab our things. Yea I think it's time to go for some shit go down.

India sighed out and walked away and grabbed her things as we caught up to the guys at the truck.

I just know this gon be on the shaderoom

-

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏༄ EVERYONE SERVEDDDD AT THE BET AWARDS 😌😌