𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝

I sat in bed with londyn as she played with some of her toys just babbling to herself next to me.

"maaammaaapfffs" she slobbed hitting my thigh making me chuckle at her as she started laughing and grabbed one of her toys.

Jahseh currently is at a show right now performing while we're at home since my feet were killing me and he convinced me to just stay since, it is midnight and he didn't want londyn out at night.

As I got stuck in my own thoughts, I didn't hear my phone ring until lay screamed out loud taking me out of my thoughts.

"DADDDYYY YAYYY" she yelled pressing the green button on the FaceTime call i was getting and his face popped up in the camera holding a mic towards the crowd as they all cheered making lay laugh and wave.

"Hi baby what are you and mommy doin, you being good?" He asked and she nodded smiling at him as she held the phone.

"That's good were's mommy put her on the phone for me" he asked and she said ok giving me the phone as my face popped up in the camera and he immediately smiled and everyone started screaming and cheering making me laugh at how they act when I'm around him.

"You good bae? How jahseh jr doin" he asked and laughed making me playfully roll my eyes at him. His ass wanted to name him after himself but made one up and we stuck with it.

"He's good we're just chillin here" I said as my back was against the headboard so I was slouching a bit.

"WE LOVE YOU X" we hear a fan yell and they  started cheering again making me smile at all his fans and how they all make him happy . I can imagine the day he told me he first wanted to be in the music industry and I've been with him ever since.

"Alright I have to finish this, but I'll be home soon love you" he said as faint cheers could be heard. "I love you too" I smiled and pointed the camera towards laylay. "Say bye bye to daddy" I said. "Bye daddyy" she said giggling and he hung up.

"I might just make us some Mac n cheese with chicken strips" I mumbled to myself as I took my time to stand up and picked up londyn taking her downstairs with me and put her in her little play area (pin) and went to the kitchen and got the food I wanted to cook out.

I finished cooking it and put londyn in her high chair and put some food on her chair top and she started smashing.

I made me a plate and started eating my chicken as I watched bad girls club S7 from the tv in the living room.

I soon got a call from my bsf India making me gasp and quickly answer. I ain't talk to this bitch in a fat minuteeee

"HEY BITCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN I MISSED YOU BAE" i whined to her as her face popped up in the camera making her laugh. "i missed you too big titties anyways my bad for not callin or textin, my phone had broke and took forever to get fixed so i just bought another shit was pissin me off" she sighed out making me nod. Them companies really be taking they precious time just to fix a phone.

"HOLD UP WERE MY BABY ATT SHE SLEEP" she whisper yelled to the camera and I shook my head and propped my phone up to were it was facing londyn eating making a mess everywhere.

I let her talk to her as I finished eating and I cleaned my plate, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. When londyn got done I wiped her down and cleaned up her area and propped up my phone as I talked to India as I cleaned.

"Girl yes what you and ski been up to y'all been fucking?" I asked and we both bust out laughing. "Girl yes but we good, we been together for 4 months on the low I don't think he wants anyone to know but I'm pretty sure jahseh ass know" she said making me chuckle and agree.

I heard my phone ding as I tuned out what India was saying as I seen I got a message from a unknown number. I swiped down as the messages opened and I couldn't believe what I read.

unknown number

Cheris what you have now, but it'll be all gone soon.

How y'all like this?

hey yall- we half way to 4k already!? Thank you all sooo much ill go ahead and post this chapter since i wanted to post the gq quizz one first but i dont wanna have yall wait since im not done and todays my last day of school and my seasonal allergies have started 🥲. Anyways HAVE FUN ON YALLS LAST DAY ❣️