𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

About two weeks ago, i got a call from the officer who interviewed me about what happened to jahseh when we were in the hospital. He told me that they had found who did it.

Turns out kentrell had his goons do it but he wanted jahseh dead himself, so instead of doing it himself he had his goons do it. All three of them are currently in custody and now we have to go to the court hearing in 40 minutes.

Not to mention this man has convinced himself that we're in a relationship and texts me from different accounts daily. Like one day I was out with my mom I caught this man fake like he was looking at things watching me, weird as hell.

I took of my scarf and bonet and took my back pony tail out of a bun. I fixed my grey pants suit and looked up at jah to see him sitting there with no emotion.

"baby you good" I said sitting next to him on the bed rubbing his back. "mhm I'm good, you ready to go" he said sighing and grabbed the keys. I got up and grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs.

"bye mommies babyyy" I said kissing her cheek making her laugh. My mom was gonna watch her until we got back from the court date since I know what jahseh's capable of and I want my baby safe.

Jahseh told her goodbye and we left to the court hearing.

-

We walked in and got seated as they were about to bring the suspects out. As soon as they brung out kentrell, jah's fist started to turn white making me rub his thigh and he calmed down a bit.

"Mr. and Mrs. Onfroy please stand" the jury said and we stood up. I looked over at kentrell to see him eye balling me making me look away and swallow the lump in my throat.

"Mrs. Onfroy please take the stand" the jury said making me nod and kiss jahseh's cheek letting him know it's ok.

The officer helped me on the stand and I sat down as everybody else did.

"Mrs. Onfroy please give your statement" she said and everybody had their eyes on me

"ok so, it all started when we were at the uh motorcycle dealer ship" I said trying not to cry.

RECAP

"BABE HURRY UP" jahseh yelled from downstairs and I grabbed my phone and sped- walked down the stairs out the door.

"Don't rush me boy" I said rolling my eyes and caught my breath. His ass really think my big 7 months ass can run around like he ain't laying on my side and shit.

We walked out the house and locked the doors and went to the motorcycle dealership.

-

Me and jah got there and walked in and just walked around a bit just looking at stuff. I wasn't paying attention when one of jahseh's boys called him to some more motorcycles he could choose from.

"Thanks for coming jah just tell me want you want and I gotchu" his friend said and he nodded and dapped him up.

As he looked at one, I sat on the side of one since my feet were killing me in these damn vans

"You like that one?" I questioned rubbing the side of my stomach since gek was on my side.

"Yea but ima keep looking tho" he answered and we walked around some more for a bit.

My stomach started to hurt a little and I started to think about that text I got I never told jah about

RECAP